Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla Nutritious Milk Drink For Growing Children (from 2 To 5 Years) Box Of 400 G
- A nutritious milk drink for growing children aged 2 to 5 years
- Available in a delicious Creamy Vanilla flavour
- Give Nangrow twice daily
- To support Brain Development: DHA
- To support normal Immune System Function: Immuno-nutrients (Vit A, C, Iron, Selenium)
- To support normal Bone Development: Vitamin D & Calcium
- For Easy Digestion: High Quality Whey Protein, Probiotics
Milk solids (71%), Demineralised Whey (14.2%), Soyabean Oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Oil mix (Low erucic rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Docosahexaaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, Antioxidant (304) and Sequestrant (330)), Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Choline bitartrate, Vitamins#, Probiotic (Bifidobacterium lactis (CNCM 1-3446)) and Acidity regulators (330 and 525).
Minerals*: Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite
Vitamins#: Sodium ascorbate, di-alpha-tacopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytylmenaquinone, Ergocalciferol, d-Biotin and Cyanocobalamine.
Direction of use:
Method of Preparation
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Gradually mix 7 level scoops++ (33.5g) to 210ml of lukewarm water until powder is fully dissolved.
- Mixing with water more than 37 °C may compromise benefits of the probiotics.
- Also tastes delicious with milk.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container
- After each use, replace lid tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- Ensure enclosed scoop is washed and thoroughly dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or best before date, whichever is earlier
Warning & Caution:
- Probiotic Food
- Not for Medicinal Use
- Use in children on long-term medication should be after consulting your doctor
- Not for children with galactosemia or lactose intolerance