The Neocate LCP is a well-researched baby weaning formula that provides complete nutrition to infants. It is made especially from the proteins extracted from real cow’s milk. This baby formula is essentially crafted using an acid-based hypoallergenic formula, making it perfectly safe for all infants. However, this baby powder is not a regular baby weaning formula and is specially designed for infants who have an allergy to cow’s milk. The Neocate formula can be used to feed babies till the age of 12 months. Since it is made for infants with specific allergies related to milk and other proteins, it can be used as the only diet throughout the baby’s life till the age of 12 months.
- The special formulation of the Neocate LCP provides instant relief from the symptoms of allergies that may develop from cow’s milk.
- Moreover, the advanced formula of this weaning formula contains no lactose or sucrose and contains a healthy dose of nucleotides.
- The nutrition provided by this British brand of baby formula is the result of years of research in the disciplines of immunology, and hence is the safest option for infants suffering from such allergies.
- Dried Glucose Syrup
- Refined Vegetable Oil (Non-Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil)
- L-Lysine Acetate
- Calcium Phosphate Dibasic
- Tripotassium Citrate
- Emulsifier (E472c)
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Choline Bitartrate
- High Arachidonic Acid Single Cell Vegetable Oil
- Magnesium L-Aspartate
- High Docosahexaenoic Acid Single Cell Vegetable Oil
- Tricalcium Citrate
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Uridine 5′-monophosphate disodium salt
- Cytidine 5′-monophosphate
- Inosine 5′-monophosphate disodium salt
- Adenosine 5′-monophosphate
- Calcium D-Pantothenate
- Guanosine 5′-monophosphate disodium salt
- Antioxidants (E304, E307, E306)
- DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
- Copper Sulphate
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Manganese Sulphate
- Potassium Iodide
- Folic Acid
- Chromium Chloride
- Vitamin K1, D3, A Acetate,
- Sodium Selenite
- Sodium Molybdate
It is used as a special baby formula for infants who may have intolerance towards glucose, lactose, or even sucrose.
How to Use
Follow the standard procedures like washing your hands thoroughly and sterilizing the feeding bottle or bowl.
- This is a special diet for young infants and should never be used without medical supervision and/or advice.
- Mix the right amount of Neocate powder into lukewarm water and feed your baby.
Q1: Is this an effective alternative to mother’s milk?
Ans: No, there’s no better alternative to mother’s milk for infants.
Q2: Can I increase the dosage if the first few doses seem ineffective?
Ans: No, you should never increase the dosage without consulting a paediatrician first.
Q3: Can I feed this in addition to the usual baby weaning formula?
Ans: No, you don’t need to feed your baby any other baby formula if they are consuming this.