New Navratna Ayurvedic Cool Oil Combination Of 9 Ayurvedic Herbs 200ml
Navratna Cool Hair oil has been on our minds since the earliest days of our childhood because of its tagline ‘Thanda Thanda Cool Cool'. Navratna has been the most trusted and preferred brand in the therapeutic cooling oil segment for a very long time.
Its everyday massage gives enjoyable cooling which provides relief from daily mental and physical stress-and its related symptoms like headache, fatigue, tension, insomnia, etc.
- It has been meticulously prepared from a combination of nine unique ayurvedic herbs.
- It not only solves specific hair and body related ailments but delivers superlatively on all desired benefits, like beauty and nourishment, traditionally sought from hair oils.
- It helps to increase hair follicular growth (contains redensyl and black seed oil).
- It aids in preventing itching and irritation.
- It assists in alleviating dryness and brittleness of the hair.
- With regular usage, you will see that your hair has become shiny, softer and much stronger.
- Navratna hair oil prevents breakage of your hair and you will see a noticeable less hair fall once you meticulously start using it.
- Sesame oil
- Rosemary Oil
How to Use
- Take an adequate amount of oil and apply gently on the scalp and massage it gently.
- You can use it after or before a bath or when you have a headache.
- Your head will feel very light and stress-free post-application.
- Avoid using it at night, as the camphor and menthol present in it can cause cough and cold if you are sensitive to catching a cold easily.
For external use only.
Read the label carefully before use.
Keep it out of the reach of children.
Store it in a cool and dry place.
Should be protected from direct light.
When used as directed and within the recommended dosage, Navratna Ayurvedic Cool Oil does not cause any side effects, since it is made from Ayurvedic herbs. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue use.
Precautions and warnings
Use only under medical supervision
Do not exceed the recommended dosage
In case of side effects, discontinue use
Read the product label carefully use
Q1. What are the benefits of Navratna oil?
Ans. It is used for head and body massage and is effective for both men and women. A massage with Navratna oil relaxes the muscles. It imparts a cooling effect on the scalp and body. It also relieves tension and improves blood circulation.
Q2. When should we apply Navratna oil?
Ans. Although this oil is recommended for its refreshing action, if you pour a few drops of Navratna oil into a warm bath, you will fully enjoy its relaxing effect thanks to its smell.
Q3. Is Navratna oil natural?
Ans. Navratna oil has different herbal ingredients in it, such as aloe vera, amla, bhringraj, mustard oil, almond oil and sesame oil, that are proven to be effective for relieving muscle strains and stress. This ayurvedic oil has cooling properties that can effectively reduce headache, insomnia and fatigue.
Q4. Is Navratna oil chemical-free?
Ans. It does not have any chemical or biochemical substance that is harmful to the human body. Keeps the head cool. Navratna gives relief from sleeplessness, headache, body ache, tension, hair related problems. It also has medicinal benefits.