Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub, Coconut, Glycerin And Other Natural Ingredients - 15 G
Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub is a 100% organic lip scrub. The composition of Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub is free from harsh chemicals and any kind of synthetics. In addition, it is rich in vitamin E, sunflower oil and other organic oils.
It comes with the goodness of natural sugar. In addition, it is formulated with a certified plant-based ingredient that keeps the lips hydrated.
- Helps to deal with discolouration.
- Provides anti-ageing benefits.
- Assures to repair chapped lips and gives them a clearer look.
- Controls lip damage and keep them hydrated.
- Restore the suppleness of the lips.
- Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Ingredients of this product provide protection to lips from damage.
- Helps to keep the lips away from impurities and retain their natural look.
- The coconut oil present in this lip scrub aids in the removal of dead skin from lips making them look fresh.
How to Use
- Take some amount of lip scrub on your fingertip.
- Apply the scrub on the lips.
- Gently rub the balm on the lips in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Keep the scrub for 5 mins.
- Rinse it with water.
- Follow these directions for Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub daily before applying lip balm, lipstick or lip moisturiser to the maximum of benefits.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
- Discontinue using the product if it causes any irritation.
- If allergic to any ingredients present in the Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub, discontinue using the product immediately.
Q1. Can one leave Namyaa Organic lip scrub on overnight?
Ans: No, the prime purpose of lip scrubbing is to get rid of dead skin. Hence one needs to apply and follow the procedure for best results.
Q2. Can one use Namyaa Organic Coconut Lip Scrub every day?
Ans: Yes, one can use this product daily; it will keep your lips hydrated.
Q3. Can one use this product any time of the day?
Ans: Yes, one can use this product 3 to 4 times a day or as and when required.