Mother'S Horlicks Vanilla Nutrition Drink Box Of 200 G
During pregnancy and lactation, the nutritional demands of the body are higher than normal. In many cases, your daily diet might not be enough to meet all your nutritional requirements but Mother’s Horlicks helps to fill in the nutrient gap. Mother’s Horlicks contains all 25 important nutrients to support your health during pregnancy and lactation, including the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of several vitamins and minerals. Since your baby relies solely on breastmilk for the first 6 months of life, it is important that you have ample amount of nutrition for yourself as well as the baby.
- Contains the RDAs of Vitamin B2, B12, C as well as Folic Acid and Iron.
- For brain development of the baby during pregnancy, Mother’s Horlicks has DHA and Choline, Iodine, Selenium and Vitamins A, D.
- With 20g of protein in every 100g of powder, Horlicks helps the mother to maintain physical strength while simultaneously helping the baby to grow and develop healthily.
- Improves the quality of breastmilk due to micronutrients like B1, B2, B6, B12 and also Selenium and Iodine.
Contains Milk Solids, Corn Solids, Cereal Extract, DHA powder, Vegetable Oil, Vitamins, Minerals, Flavouring and Colouring.
Contains no added sugar.
Nutritional drink that is part of a healthy and balanced diet, designed especially for pregnant and lactating women.
How to Use
- Add 3 heaped spoons or 1.5 scoops (25g) of Mother’s Horlicks to 200ml hot or cold milk.
- Stir well and consume twice a day.
- Water can be used instead of milk as required.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, preferably in an airtight container.
- Do not consume it in more than the recommended amount.
Q1: What is the difference between Mother’s Horlicks and Mother’s Plus?
Ans: They are the same product, Mother’s Plus is the new name of Mother’s Horlicks.
Q2: How much formula comes in this box?
Ans: This box contains 200g of Mother’s Horlicks in a Vanilla flavour.
Q3: What other Mother’s Horlicks flavours are available?
Ans: Mother’s Horlicks is available in Vanilla and Chocolate flavours, Mother’s Plus is available in Vanilla and Kesar flavours.
Q4: How often should I drink it?
Ans: It is recommended to consume up to 3 times a day, as per the printed preparation instructions.
Q5: Is it a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, it is made from 100% vegetarian safe ingredients.