Mee Mee Fresh Feel Baby Powder - 500 G
Fresh Feel Baby Powder by Mee Mee is a light powder that keeps your baby's skin healthy and good. It can be used after a bath, a nappy change or at any point during the day. This powder for babies is safe to use as it is tested clinically. It is filled with the healing properties of herbs, avoiding rashes and infections. During the hot summer months, Mee Mee Fresh Feel Baby Powder reduces dryness and keeps your baby cool. When your baby moves around, baby powder prevents excessive moisture from forming on the skin and reduces friction, which reduces the risk of rashes developing.
- This powder for babies helps mothers in controlling their children's excessive sweating and eliminates foul odour.
- The product contains no parabens, phthalates or synthetic colours and has been researched to be safe for children.
- This gentle baby powder does not clog the pores of the skin, promoting healthy skin.
- The powder calms and eliminates excess oil from the skin.
- Baby powder is used to control excessive sweating, which is common during hot weather.
- The powder for kids is safe to use after a gentle bath or right before bedtime.
- The powder easily promotes the health of your baby's skin.
How to Use
- Take the baby powder and shake it into your hands.
- Keep your distance from the child's face to avoid powder particles getting into his or her eyes, mouth or nose.
- Massage into the baby's face, body and body folds.
- After each usage, carefully close the bottle.
- Use just on the outside; do not inhale.
- Keep your distance from your baby's face and eyes.
- If you experience an allergic or unpleasant reaction to this powder, stop taking it immediately.
- Keep it in a cool, dry location. It should be kept away from water.
- Always replace the bottle cap after each use.
Q1: Should I use this powder regularly?
Ans: You can use it during diaper changes.
Q2: What makes this powder different from other baby powders?
Ans: This Baby Powder has been carefully tested to be safe for children, does not clog pores and contains herbs.
Q3: Is it free of parabens?
Ans: Yes, this powder is free of parabens and does not have any artificial colours.
Q4. Is it OK to use baby powder on the infant's private parts?
Ans: When changing nappies, the baby powder can be used on the infant's intimate areas.