Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet 60
Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet is a combination of four herbal ingredients, namely Bhumyamalaki, Punarnava, Katuka and Kalmegh primarily formulated for the management of jaundice and liver disease. Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet not only stops damage to the liver but also starts gradually restoring the damaged cells. It regulates stomach abnormalities and helps in increasing appetite.
- Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets support normal liver functions.
- It is very beneficial to increase bile secretion.
- Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablet possesses immunomodulatory properties and boosts the immunity of your body.
- It provides strength to your liver and helps to restore damaged cells.
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Colloidal silicon dioxide and many.
- Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets help to normalize increased liver enzymes.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets proved beneficial in improving the body's metabolic status.
- It is very helpful when used against digestion problems.
Directions for Use
- Take 1-2 tablets twice a day daily with water after a meal.
- Always consult your doctor before consumption.
- The correct dosage of Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets depends on the patient's age, gender and medical history.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Protect from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q1. What is the shelf life of Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets?
Ans. The shelf life of Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets is 48 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q2. What are the conditions where a person should not consume Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets?
Ans. Pregnant and lactating women, children below the age of 12years and persons suffering from diarrhoea, dysentery and vomiting should avoid taking Medlife Essentials Livsupport Tablets.
Q3. Are there any side effects associated with Livsupport Tablets?
Ans. No, there are no side effects of Livsupport Tablets but you still need to take advice from your doctor for a better opinion.
Q4. Can we take Livsupport Tablet with food?
Ans. Livsupport Tablet is recommended to be taken after meals on the doctor’s advice.