Medimix Ayurvedic Kumkumadi With Naturalglycerine Body Wash - 250 Ml
The Medimix Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Body Wash aids in nourishing and moisturising the skin. It helps in achieving clear and radiant skin. This ayurvedic body wash will leave the skin soft, supple and also avoid odour.
- Kumkumadi and natural glycerin keep the skin clear and clean.
- It aids in getting rid of body odour and keeping the glow of the skin intact.
- It is free from chemicals like SLES, soap, alcohol and paraben.
- Triethanolamine lauryl sulphate
- Coco amido propyl betaine
- PPG-2 hydroxyethyl coco
- Glyceryl cocoate
- Castor oil hydrogenated ethoxylated
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sandal oil
- Eladi oil
- Natural glycerin
- Moisturises and rejuvenates the skin, making it supple.
- Cleanses the body with natural ayurvedic ingredients.
- Manages the pH of the skin.
- Aids in keeping the skin fresh, hydrated and radiant.
How to Use
- Rinse your body and loofah with water.
- Pour a coin-sized amount of the Medimix Ayurvedic Kumkumadi with Natural Glycerine Body Wash on your loofah.
- Create a lather by massaging the loofah on the skin.
- Wash your body with water.
- Pat it dry with a clean towel.
- The colour of natural herbal formulations tends to alter over time. The product's efficacy, on the other hand, has not changed.
- Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight to avoid damage.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it occurs, rinse eyes with clean water immediately. Contact the doctor in case of any adverse effects.
- Keep it out of the reach of kids.
- Not for internal consumption.
Q1. How many times can this Body Wash be used in a day?
Ans. It can be used twice a day, morning and night, for best results.
Q2. What is the suitable skin type to use Body Wash?
Ans. The body wash is suitable for all skin types.
Q3. Can Medimix Body Wash be used in both seasons, summers and winters?
Ans. Yes, it is suitable for all climatic conditions.