Medfoam Foaming Face Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
Medfoam Face Wash is a foaming face wash to cleanse and purify your facial skin for a flawless complexion. Medfoam Face Wash ingredients are medically approved and safe for all skin types. Regular use of Medfoam Face Wash helps keep pimples and acne at bay. It is suitable for acne-prone skin. The foam-based formulation of this face wash is user-friendly and covers all skin pores, and cleanses it from deep within. It benefits your facial skin in several ways. Your skin gets a new lease on life every time you use this face wash.
- Easy to use foam dispenser.
- It does not cause dryness.
- Medfoam Face Wash cleanses the skin instantly.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Prevents acne formation.
- Medicated and safe formula.
- Medfoam Face Wash removes impurities.
- Effectively eliminates dirt from the skin.
- Refreshes the skin within just a few moments.
- Salicylic acid
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Alkyl acetate Copolyme
- Polyacrylate copolymer
- To cleanse the skin.
- Helps to remove skin impurities.
- Use it as a safe hydrating agent for dry skin.
- Use the face wash for nourishing the skin.
- To soothe and calm dry and irritated skin.
- To avoid the use of soaps that may lead to dryness of the facial skin.
How to Use
- Open the cap of the bottle.
- Moisten the face thoroughly.
- Press the pump to get a small quantity of Medfoam Face Wash in your palm.
- Apply with both hands all over your face.
- Keep on moving palms in a circular motion.
- Ensure a gentle massage while working up the lather.
- Wash the entire face with water.
- Repeat the process before and after exposing the face to the outdoors.
- Use Medfoam Face Wash twice a day for effective cleansing.
- Read instructions before using.
- Keep Medfoam Face Wash in a cool, dry, and dark place.
- Do not incinerate the empty can.
- Do not puncture the can.
- Discontinue using it if you experience irritation.
Q 1. How does Medfoam Face Wash prevent acne?
Ans. The potent and safe cleansing action of this product prevents acne formation as it stops the blockage of skin pores because of sebum. This arrests growth of bacteria and hence prevents acne formation with regular use it.
Q 2. Is Medfoam Face Washsuitable only for women?
Ans. Both men and women can use it to maintain skin health and prevent the formation of pimples.
Q 3. Can you use Medfoam Face Wash as a treatment for oily skin?
Ans. Its uses include deep cleansing of the skin, causing no dryness. It can help remove excess oil from the skin. However, it does not play any role in controlling the excess production of oil.