Mamaxpert Pregtest Pregnancy Test Kit
The Cipla Mamaxpert is a rapid pregnancy test kit that instantly detects pregnancy. This pregnancy test kit is 99% accurate and provides results that are close to the accuracy of a diagnostic lab. The Mamaxpert Pregtest pregnancy test kit contains one single-use pregnancy detection test strip and one disposable dropper. This test strip houses the main pregnancy testing device that can provide an accurate result in under 5 minutes. With the help of this advanced pregnancy detection kit, women can easily check whether they are pregnant sitting at home. This pregnancy test kit works by detecting the levels of a hormone known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which is increased during pregnancy.
- Apart from the fact that this pregnancy kit is 99% accurate when used correctly, it is extremely easy to use.
- Moreover, the results are also very easy to read and it does not require any specialized knowledge or skill to know from the results whether you are pregnant or not.
- The speed of pregnancy testing is also increased since the Mamaxpert Pregtest pregnancy test kit provides highly accurate results in just 5 minutes. If no results show within 5 minutes, then you need to use a fresh kit and perform the test once again.
- Using the Mamaxpert Pregtest pregnancy kit is not only easy but also economical and is considered one of the most affordable ways to confirm a pregnancy.
- The Mamaxpert Pregtest pregnancy test kit is used to test for pregnancy.
- It can be easily used at home as well as in a clinic or any other healthcare facility.
How to Use
- Take out the test strip from the sealed pouch only before performing the pregnancy test.
- Place 2-3 drops of urine on the sample well denoted by ‘S’ using the disposable dropper that comes with the packaging.
- Take care not to spill any urine onto the window donated by ‘C’ and ‘T’.
- Wait for 5 minutes and read the results.
- Discard the device after recording your results.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use a single kit more than once.
- Store it below 25 degrees Celsius.
Q1: What happens if two consecutive tests show contradicting results?
Ans: In that case, you need to refer to a gynaecologist and retake the test according to their instructions.
Q2: When should I test for pregnancy?
Ans: You should test for pregnancy just after one week of missing a period.
Q3: Is it possible that the kit can show incorrect results?
Ans: The kit can only show incorrect results if you have performed the test too soon, in which case, there will not be enough HCG in your body for the testing device to detect.