Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen 50 Spf - 50 G
Worried about the harmful effects of sun radiation? Lakme sun expert brings to you a tinted sunscreen that blends seamlessly to your skin to provide a natural tone and matte finish. Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen comes with 50 SPF and PA +++ certifications that effectively shield the skin from Ultraviolet B and Ultraviolet A rays, offering protection against sunburns, dark spots, skin tanning and premature ageing. Allantoin is one of the many Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF ingredients that helps in soothing skin. Use Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF while stepping out, on vacation and when doing chores and leave your frets about the skin damage due to sun at home.
- SPF 50 and PA +++ ensures protection against the harmful UVB and UVA sun radiations.
- Provides a natural tone and matte finish.
- Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF provides an even-toned look that is light and non-sticky to the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Zinc Oxide
- Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Potassium Chloride
- PEG-10 Dimethicone
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Dmdm Hydantoin
- Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Sucrose Distearate
- A sunscreen that offers protection to the skin from the detrimental effects of the sun.
- Prevents sunburns, skin tanning and premature ageing.
Directions for Use
- Gently dot the sunscreen onto the cheeks, forehead, chin and nose with fingertips and spread it evenly across the face about 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply the sunscreen every 2-3 hours for maximum protection.
- Read the complete list of ingredients carefully before use.
- Always keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of the children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water in case of eye contact. Consult a doctor immediately if irritation persists.
Q1. Does the Lakme sun expert tint sunscreen 50 SPF offer protection against UVB and UVA sun radiations?
Ans1. Yes, sunscreen offers protection against both UVB and UVA. The sunscreen is 50 SPF and PA +++ certified. It offers up to 97% protection against UVB rays and also offers protection against UVA rays.
Q2. I have oily skin. Can I still use the sunscreen?
Ans2. Absolutely! Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF is suitable for all skin types and is dermatologically tested.
Q3. Does the sunscreen offer protection for a very long time?
Ans3. For maximum protection, it is advised to re-apply the Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF every 2-3 hours.
Q4. Can I use it every day?
Ans4. Yes, you can use Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF sunscreen every day for protection against sunburns and skin tanning.
Q5. Does the sunscreen provide a natural tone to the skin?
Ans5. Thanks to its tinted formulation, Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen 50 SPF provides a more natural tone and a matte finish.