Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare-4.5 G
Get soft lips every day with Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare with intense moisturiser and long-lasting 22 hours effectiveness. It includes SPF 15, which protects the lips from harmful rays of sunlight. With Lip Love, get ardent lip care with the right touch of colour among the 6 vibrant shades and 1 colourless variant.
Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare comes up with a truly innovative colour-changing Insta Pink variant, and the application transforms to a pink shade. Choose the best vibrant shades you love: Caramel, Cherry, Strawberry, Mango, Apricot, Pure lip care, Insta Pink - colour changing and colourless variants.
- Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare has the magic to soften your patchy lips.
- Moisturises your lip naturally without chapping anymore.
- It gives a fruitful smell and feels refreshing, keeping your lips moist and healthy.
- It is formulated to last all day long without drying up for 22 hours.
- Get moisturised lip throughout the day with Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare, which leads to the utmost softness with regular use.
- Mango oil
- Mango seed
- Mango butter
- Daily use Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare as it helps deal with dry and patchy lips.
How to Use
- Uncap the chapstick.
- Twist around the pack, and the bullet comes out.
- Roll on the bullet on your lips and ensure to cover the edges.
- Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare is only for extrinsic use.
- Store it under ambient conditions and make sure the cap is tight at all times.
- Keep it away from heat and sunlight.
Q 1. Does the Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare cause lip crack when applied more than once a day?
Ans. No, it protects your lips from cracking and dryness. You can reapply it every 2 to 3 hours a day for better moisturisation to get Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Purlipcare benefits tremendously.
Q 2. Is this Lakme Lip Love good for chapped lips?
Ans. It comes up with a super-moisturizing formula in a handy and vibrant pack. So, there is no worry about chapped lips.
Q 3. Is Apricot good for lips?
Ans. Yes, it's good for lips. Its ingredient is incorporated with apricot; it helps nurture and moisturise your lips.