L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 200 Ebony Black Hair Color Box Of 45 G
L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Ebony Black Hair Colour is formulated to cover grey hair and give way to a natural black shine without impacting hair health. The hair colour can easily be applied at home without professional help. The long-lasting hair colour remains intact for up to 28 washes. It is ammonia-free and is thus safe to apply. It leaves the hair shiny, smooth and naturally black. You just need to follow the instructions given on the pack for safe application.
- L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Ebony Black Hair Colour is beneficial for those facing the problem of grey hair and who wishes to get back their natural black hair. Applying this smooth colour covers the grey strands and gives way to lustrous black hair.
- The hair colour by L’oreal is ammonia-free. Its gentle formula does not cause any harmful side effects.
- L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour is long-lasting. It lasts for up to 28 washes.
- It renders a glossy shine to the hair.
- The hair colour is easy to apply. The pack comes with step by step instructions for safe application.
- L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Small Pack is extremely affordable.
The key ingredients that form a part of L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss include the following:
- Hexadimethrine Chloride
- Lauric Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
The L’oreal Paris Colour is used to cover grey hair and give way to naturally black and shiny tresses.
Directions for Use
- Wear Your Gloves.
- Mix the developer and crème colourant in a plastic bowl.
- Apply this mixture evenly on your hair with the help of a brush.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply L’oreal shine masque thereafter.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Follow the given instructions carefully for safe application.
- Store the pack in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not use the product after the mentioned expiry date.
Q1: Please suggest a good hair colour to cover grey hair and get natural black hair.
Ans1: L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Ebony Black Hair Colour is one of the best hair colours available in the market. It covers grey hair and gives way to shiny and natural black hair.
Q2: Is it safe to use L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour?
Ans2: Yes, it is safe to use L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour. The hair colour is ammonia-free and does not cause any harmful side effects.
Q3: How long does L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour last?
Ans3: L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour is long-lasting. You can expect it to last up to 28 washes.
Q4: Can I colour my hair with L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour at home without professional help?
Ans4: Yes, you can colour your hair with L’oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Colour at home without any professional help. The instructions to conduct the procedure safely and efficiently are mentioned on the pack. Just follow the same to colour your hair easily at home.