Kamasutra Excite Grapes Box Of 10 Condoms
KamaSutra is a well-known condom brand in India. KamaSutra Excite Grape flavoured condoms are meant to increase stimulation and delight for both lovers. These condoms will make your intimate moments memorable and exciting.
- Various flavours and colours help you feel more stimulated and elevated.
- You can reduce ejaculating prematurely with the help of condoms.
- They are cheaper and easily accessible through internet merchants.
- Leakproof and durable.
It is lubricated and composed of natural rubber latex for added pleasure.
- Condoms protect against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), HIV and AIDS.
- Protect people against unintended pregnancies.
- They are frequently more accessible than other forms of contraception.
- They have the potential to increase sexual pleasure.
How to Use
- When placing the condom on the penis, pull the condom carefully from its paper shell and squeeze the condom's tip to release air.
- Unroll the condom to the genital area.
- Dispose of it in a wastebasket after usage.
- Make sure to store at a cool, dry location.
- Keep it out of bright sunlight and also don't keep them in your pockets, car or restroom for long periods.
- Keep them out of your wallet (friction of the wallet may cause condoms to degrade).
- If you are allergic to latex, avoid using these condoms and instead choose another solution. Do not use one more than once and always avoid condoms that are torn or damaged in any way.
Q1. Do condoms have a shelf life or expiry?
Ans: Most condoms have a shelf life of 3 to 5 years. Read the date on the box or condom wrapper.
Q2. Can I use condoms with lubricants?
Ans: Yes, many condoms are pre-lubricated on the outside, inside or both. But you can always add more as long as the lubricant is water-based or silicone-based. Oil-based lubricants, such as baby oil or petroleum jelly, can degrade latex and should be avoided.
Q3. Is it possible for a condom to fall off during intercourse?
Ans: Condoms can fall or slip off during sexual activity for a variety of reasons. One explanation for erection loss is a lack of excitement, while another is a condom that is either tight or too loose.
Q4. Is it possible to reuse a condom?
Ans: You cannot reuse condoms. There are many reasons why you should not reuse them, including hygiene concerns and the risk of harm.