Johnson'S Baby Tooth Brush
Johnson & Johnson has come up with a fun way to teach children about dental hygiene and keep their teeth clean at the same time. Baby teeth and gum are fragile at best and can be easily hurt. That is precisely why this brush is equipped with a slip-proof design so even when excessive force is applied by children, the brush won't slip and injure their gums.
Johnson’s Baby Toothbrush has soft bristles and a flexible neck. The flexible head makes navigation easy.
- Stops bacteria from building up and freshens up their breath.
- Builds a dental hygiene habit.
- The bristles don't absorb water. So there's no chance of microorganisms building up amongst it.
- Equipped with an ergonomic thumb groove and anti-slip thick handle.
- Tapered and soft high ultra-soft tynex bristles to protect the child's gum.
- Adorable designs to catch children's eye and peak their interest in personal hygiene.
- Protects children from the cavity and other mouth infections.
- It can be used to clean the teeth and gum of children ranging between one to five years old.
- Prevents bacterial buildup inside the child’s mouth.
How to Use
- Rinse the brush thoroughly.
- Take only a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Apply it onto the bristles.
- Brush softly.
- After you're done, rinse it thoroughly and put it in its holder to dry.
- Read the information on the label before using the toothbrush.
- When the child is brushing their teeth an adult must be there to supervise and protect them from possible minor injuries from excessive brushing.
- Always wash it thoroughly before and after use.
- Keep it in a dry and hygienic place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Change the brush regularly. Using a toothbrush that's damaged or out of shape can lead to further issues.
Q1: How many times a day should a child brush his/her teeth?
Ans: Just like adults, children too should brush their teeth twice a day for optimum dental hygiene.
Q2: Why do children need special toothbrushes?
Ans: Not only are children’s mouths smaller but their gums can be easily injured. That is why Johnson's Baby Toothbrush has a special design and soft bristles so that children do not hurt their gums while brushing.
Q3: What is so special about Johnson’s baby Toothbrush?
Ans: Johnson’s Baby Toothbrush looks attractive and has a design that ensures that the brush doesn't slip and hurt children’s gums. The soft and slanted bristles clean every nook and cranny of their teeth.