Johnson'S Baby Hair Oil 200ml
A child's first emotional bonds are constructed from bodily contact and those function as the foundation for intellectual and emotional improvement later in life. Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil makes it easy to provide your baby with a massage. Your contact enables stimulating the baby's senses that are crucial for their happy and wholesome improvement.
- This product has a non-greasy and light formula.
- A clinically proven oil that’s 100% gentle and light on the baby’s head.
- Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil is dermatologically tested and does not cause any skin infection or rashes.
- It also passes a 5-star safety process to ensure that it is the best.
- Gives a relaxing experience to your baby because of the infused mild perfume.
- Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil is non-sticky and pure.
- One can use it daily without any worries.
- Persea Gratissima oil
- Olea Europea fruit oil
- Mineral oil
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- Keeps your baby’s hair healthy and soft.
- Tends to the tender scalp of your baby.
- Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil takes complete care of your baby’s hair.
- It makes the baby feel comfortable after applying the oil.
How to Use
- Take a few drops of the baby hair oil in your palms.
- Rub your palms together to spread evenly.
- Apply the Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil on your baby’s scalp and hair.
- Massage your baby’s head gently.
- You can do this before or after bathing your child.
- Keep it away from small children to prevent accidental consumption of the oil.
- Do not continue to use it if your baby has an irritation.
- Use Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil only for external use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and store it in a dry and cool place to preserve it.
- Always read the label on the product before using it.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil?
Ans. There are no side effects of this product, and it is entirely safe to use on your baby.
Is Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil oil toxic?
Ans. It is a hydrocarbon that can be fatal when consumed. If the consumption of it is not treated, then it can cause pneumonia.
Q 3. Can Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil cause any allergic reactions?
Ans. It is rare for this product to cause any allergic reactions, but that is also because the baby would be allergic to any ingredient in the oil.
Q 4. Can you use Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil on your face?
Ans. It is advised not to use it on your face as it can clog your pores and cause acne to appear.