Johnson'S Baby Cottontouch Newborn Head - To - Toe Bath - 100ml
While your newborn’s skin appears to be flawless, it is highly sensitive and nearly twice more tender than grownup skin. As a result, during the initial days, months, and years of existence, newborn skin requires extra attention.
That's why the new Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Newborn Head-To-Toe Bath is a gentle cleanser made especially for your baby's sensitive skin and eyes. It's a mild baby cleanse product that's smoother than newborn soap and as soft on your child's skin as plain water during shower time.
- Assures perfect water-like mildness.
- The product is medically tested and taken as one of the highly recommended baby products.
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Newborn Head-To-Toe Bath is allergen-free and pH-balanced.
- There are no preservatives, surfactants, or colours added.
- Only high-quality ingredients are used in this recipe.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate
- PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Head-To-Toe bath without No More Tears innovation is specially formulated for your young baby's delicate skin so that their eyes don't irritate.
- Created to offer infants and newborns the soothing skincare they require.
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch has an ionic strength. It helps to keep the baby's sensitive skin, smooth, hygienic, and free of irritation.
- The hypoallergenic formula is free of preservatives, sulphates, and dyes.
- Designed to cause no discomfort to a baby's sensitive skin. Fragrance-free and allergy-free.
How to Use
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Newborn Head-To-Toe Bath can be used whenever you give a bath to your kid.
- Damp the newborn’s head and torso with lukewarm water, then spread top-to-toe using your fingertips or cloth, massage softly, wash, and embrace.
- Use a gentle damp washcloth to clean up in between baths.
- Only for external use.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- If rashes develop, stop using this product.
Q 1. Is it safe to use Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Newborn Head-To-Toe Bath?
Ans. It is guaranteed to be safe when used as prescribed. All selected ingredients are backed by scientific evidence as well as investigation from an international group of experts. We go above and beyond simple inspection in our facilities to verify that we fulfil or surpass federal regulatory criteria.
Q 2. Why is Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch bath the best?
Ans. It's the favourite priority of health facilities and parents for an infant's shower because of its gentle properties, and it's soft enough just to clean fragile infant skin without burning it out after the first day. It is unique for these factors and therefore undoubtedly the best shampoo for infants.
Q 3. What are the side effects of Johnson's Baby Cotton Touch Top-To-Toe shampoo?
Ans. When used according to the recommendations, it is normally effective and has no negative effects. Some babies, however, may develop skin rashes due to allergies. In this instance, stop using the shampoo and seek medical advice before continuing.