Horlicks Women'S Plus Caramel Jar 400 G
Horlicks Women’s Plus Caramel is a bone nutrition specialist, a unique combination of Vitamin K2, Calcium and Vitamin D that supports women's bone health, significantly above 30. The bone formation is much faster and regular until the early thirties, minimising the risk of low bone mineral density. After 30, the bone mineral density starts to decrease, resulting in weak and breakable bones. Horlicks Women’s Plus ensures an adequate intake of Calcium and Vitamin K2 (commonly not found in the Indian diet) that fulfils women's bone requirements and locks the calcium in, leading to unbreakable bones.
- Minimises the risk of low bone mineral density.
- Powered with CALSEAL formula to lock the calcium in the bones.
- Contains calcium, an essential intake to multiple bone strength.
- Infused with Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D that promotes bone health.
- Horlicks Women’s Plus is a nourishing beverage with a caramel flavour.
- Made with no added sugar or preservatives to avoid side effects.
- Cereal Extracts (46%) [ Barley, Wheat Malted Barley, Wheat Malt]
- Milk Solids (37%)
- Edible Iodised Salt
- Nature Identical Flavouring Substances
- Artificial Sweetener (INS 950)
- Horlicks Women’s Plus is a bone nutritional specialist formulated with Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K2.
- The calcium present in the Horlicks minimises the risk of low bone mineral density, leading to strong and unbreakable bones.
- Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 help to boost calcium absorption and binds the calcium to the bones that promote bone health.
- Horlicks Women’s Plus comes in a caramel flavour that can be consumed every day to improve bone density.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Horlicks Women’s Plus.
- Take three spoons of Women’s Horlicks Powder and add it to 200 ml warm milk.
- Stir the solution together to eliminate any lumps.
- Consume directly for the best results.
- Place this product in a cool and dry palace.
- Do not store it under direct sunlight.
- Avoid using the expired Women’s Horlick to prevent any side effects.
- Go through the label before taking it into use.
- Keep this product out of kids' reach.
Q1: Is Horlick’s Women Plus suitable for men too?
Ans: No, the Horlicks Women’s Plus is specially formulated to enhance women's bone health; therefore, it is better for men to choose the other Horlicks Products.
Q2: Is it available in other variants too?
Ans: No, Horlicks Women’s Plus is only available in caramel flavour that gives a refreshing feeling after every drink.
Q3: Is it safe to drink Horlicks daily?
Ans: Yes, the Horlicks Women’s Plus act as bone specialists, especially after the early thirties, providing the necessary calcium and vitamins required to maintain bone health.