Horlicks Growth Plus Vanilla Nutrition Drink Jar Of 400 G
Horlicks Growth Plus is a healthy nutritious drink to help in child growth and development of children between the ages of 3-9. It is specially designed for children who have fallen behind in development by boosting height and weight increase with regular consumption. With high-quality proteins and important amino acids, Horlicks Growth Plus powder stimulates good growth of the child's body without contributing towards obesity.
- Easily absorbed and digested by the body, Horlicks helps children who have fallen below the average height and weight for their age to catch up.
- With regular consumption as per recommended preparation, it has been clinically proven to show a visible increase in both height and weight.
- Essential amino acids like Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Lysine and Arginine as well as minerals like Iron, Zinc, Calcium and Zinc are needed for the growth of strong bones.
- This pack comes in a delicious vanilla flavour.
Milk Solids, sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup solids, emulsifiers, stabilizers, corn solids, fibre, vitamins, minerals, flavouring, salt, acidity regulator, natural colouring, amino acids.
To help underdeveloped children gain weight and height in a healthy manner.
How to Use
- Add 3 scoops of Horlicks Growth Plus to 200ml of warm or cold milk.
- Stir well and drink.
- Serve up to two times a day.
- Read the instructions carefully before serving it to children.
- Do not give it to your child if they are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Store in a dry place, make sure the jar is closed tight after usage.
Q1: What age children is this for?
Ans: This health drink is recommended for children aged 3 to 9.
Q2: What is the price for this jar?
Ans: The price for 1 jar of 400g Horlicks Growth Plus Vanilla is between Rs. 535 to Rs. 505.
Q3: What flavours are available?
Ans: This particular product is Vanilla flavoured, there is also a chocolate flavoured pack available.
Q4: How often to give this to my child?
Ans: It is safe to serve your child Horlicks twice daily. Follow the preparation instructions as printed on the box.
Q5: Is it gluten-free?
Ans: Yes it is a gluten-free product. Please read the ingredients list carefully.