Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla 400 G Jar
Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla is a vanilla-flavoured nutritional beverage for adults. It has high protein levels and 16 vital nutrients. It also has high-quality soluble dietary fibre that helps maintain the level of sugar and fats being absorbed into the bloodstream. The fibres help in reducing glucose and lipid content to promote satiety and eventually decrease calorie intake. The drink is scientifically formulated to support the dietary management of at-risk and diabetic individuals.
- Helps reduce glucose and cholesterol spikes.
- Prevents prediabetic conditions from turning into diabetes.
- Helps manage and regulate blood sugar levels.
- The soluble fibres in Horlicks Diabetes Plus benefit in the improvement of bowel motions and relieve constipation.
- Each serving of 30 grams daily contains 7.5 grams of high-quality soluble dietary fibre to keep your heart healthy.
- Milk Solids
- Dietary Fibre (26%)
- Wheat Dextrin (18%)
- Corn Dextrin (8%)
- Nature Identical Flavouring Substances
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil
- Artificial Sweetener (INS 950)
- Reduces frequent hunger and regulates lower body weight.
- Reduction of blood cholesterol levels when taken as part of the diet.
- Promotes a reduction in abdominal bloating.
How to Use
- Take two full scoops of Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla, approximately 30 grams.
- Add it to 200 ml of hot milk or water.
- Mix it properly by stirring it quickly.
- It is recommended to take Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla once daily.
- Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla for kids is not recommended.
- No added sugar in the product.
- Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla composition is not intended to replace any existing medication.
- Read the label carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, it is a cereal-based drink that is suitable for vegetarians.
Q2. Can it be consumed after a workout?
Ans: Yes, it is a vanilla-flavoured low fat and completely sugar-free nutritional drink. You can consume it as a part of a balanced diet after the daily exercise workout sessions.
Q3. Is Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla for kids good?
Ans: No, Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla is not recommended for kids due to the presence of Acesulfame Potassium, an artificial sweetener.