Horlicks Classic Malt Nutrition Drink Refill Of 750 G
The Horlicks Classic Malt is a powdered health drink that is most suitable for growing children but can even be consumed by adults who need the added nutrition. Studies have shown that Horlicks help children in enhancing their 5 signs of growth. It is a health drink that can be consumed either hot or chilled and is considered a powerful health drink that helps children boost their immunity and aid in their overall health and well-being.
- It helps improve the calcium absorption capacity in the bodies of children so that they develop strong and healthy bones during the formative years of their lives.
- Horlicks also help children increase their power of concentration by healthily stimulating the brain. This has been touted to be one of the most effective characteristics of this health drink since it helps children become sharper.
- This health drink has been clinically proven to increase the concentration of hematopoietic nutrients in the blood.
- Moreover, the Horlicks classic malt nutritional drink also helps children develop fat-free muscle mass, making them stronger, thereby enabling them to indulge in strenuous physical activities.
- It also aids the overall growth of children, helping them achieve their grown height at the right age.
- Malted barley (extracted solids) 39%
- Wheat flour (27%)
- Milk solids (14%)
- Wheat gluten (2%)
- Protein isolate
- Horlicks can be used by men, women, and children safely since it is a commercially produced health drink that is often recommended for children by paediatricians themselves.
- Although Horlicks may not be the first choice of nutritional supplements for adults, it can be consumed by adults as well easily, without any concern for side effects.
How to Use
- To prepare this drink, you need to boil 200 ml of water or milk and pour 27 gms or 3 teaspoonfuls of this powdered health drink and stir well so that no lumps remain in the liquid.
- Similarly, to consume it chilled, the same dosage can be added to 200ml of chilled water or milk.
- This dose can be repeated at most twice per day, but such a dosage can be increased based on advice from a primary physician.
- Keep away from children as they might over-consume this health drink.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, that is away from direct sunlight.
- Remember to check the product label to see whether the product is well within its date of expiry.
Q1: Can pregnant women consume Horlicks?
Ans: It is advisable to consult a doctor before doing so since pregnancy is such a delicate stage.
Q2: What if I mix more than the recommended 3 teaspoons into 200 ml of water or milk?
Ans: The drink will become concentrated and can lead to overfeeding and other unwanted side effects.
Q3: What if the concentration of the drink is lower than the recommended dosage?
Ans: The child will not receive the full nutrition that is guaranteed by the proper consumption of this drink.