Himalaya Intimate Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
The Himalaya Intimate Wash benefits women who need regular cleansing of their genital area. It is a pure herbal concoction of some of the safest and most gentle ingredients that ensure no irritation to a woman’s vagina, both in the short and long term. The Himalaya Intimate Wash composition is such that it allows women to maintain an adequate level of vaginal hygiene by providing deep cleansing action.
- The Himalaya Intimate Wash contains Pongamia oil with powerful antifungal properties, preventing several types of fungal infections like yeast infections.
- The Himalaya Intimate Wash uses the natural healing and soothing properties of tea tree oil to help relieve irritation and itching in the vaginal area and provides long term relief for women.
- This intimate wash also helps to control the pH level of the vagina and promotes a consistent 3.5 to 4.5 pH level, which is the recommended pH level by gynaecologists.
- Moreover, this intimate wash also helps to cleanse the vagina such that there is no residue from excessive vaginal discharges.
- Pongamia oil
- Tea tree oil
Himalaya Intimate Wash can be used by women above 15 years of age to maintain vaginal hygiene.
How to Use
- Apply this intimate wash gently on the outer side of the vagina, from the front to the back.
- After application, rinse the area thoroughly with clean water.
- Use it twice a day for the best results.
- Always check the expiry date before using this product.
- Do not accept the product if the seal is broken.
- Never expose to direct heat and sunlight for an extended period of time.
- Do not dilute with water or any other liquid when using this intimate wash.
Q1. Can it have any harmful effect on the health of the baby if used by pregnant women?
Ans: Since this is a herbal product, it does not have any such adverse effects and can be used by pregnant women as well.
Q2. Will it help to clean the vaginal area after menstrual cycles?
Ans: Yes, this product can be highly effective in cleaning the vaginal area after the end of your menstrual cycle.
Q3. Does it have any adverse effects when used for the long term?
Ans: No, you can use this product for several years at a stretch without the fear of any kind of side effects. However, if you do experience any, then it is best to consult with your gynaecologist.