Himalaya Gentle Baby Wash Bottle Of 400 Ml
It is important to maintain your newborn/baby's hygiene and at the same time ensure that the product you are using is safe for your little one. Himalaya Gentle Baby Wash, from your trusted Himalaya brand, gives you just that. With its unique No Tears formula, Himalaya Gentle Baby Wash is infused with the goodness of Chickpea, Fenugreek and Green Gram which cleanses your newborn’s skin gently.
- Ideal for newborns and infants up to 6 months; a complete head-to-toe body wash.
- Soap-free and pH-balanced formula with the power of 3 herbs.
- Cleanses and soothes skin.
- Suitable for: All Skin Types.
- Moisturize the baby’s delicate skin; make skin soft and supple.
- The gentle no-tears formula does not irritate the baby's eyes; your little one will enjoy the bubble bath, thus bath time will be a fun time for the baby.
- Fragrance Family: Floral.
- Fenugreek: Works as an excellent moisturizer and beneficial for hydrating dry skin.
- Green Gram: Removes dirt without causing any irritation and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Chickpea: Contains antioxidants that help in treating skin problems and prevent dandruff.
Gentle baby wash to cleanse and moisturise your baby's delicate skin.
How to Use
- Pour Himalaya Baby Wash onto a wet sponge or hands and apply to the baby's skin.
- Lather, rinse and repeat, if necessary.
- For delicate skin.
- Dermatologically and clinically tested.
- Do not apply the baby wash near the baby's eyes.
- Do not use the baby wash on your baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients of the oil.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the product label and expiry date carefully before buying it.
Q1. How do you use Himalaya gentle baby wash?
Ans. Himalaya's Gentle Baby Wash with its unique No Tears formula is infused with the goodness of Chickpea, Fenugreek and Green Gram which cleanses your newborn's skin, gently. Pour Gentle Baby Wash onto a wet sponge or hands and apply to the baby's skin. Lather, rinse and repeat, if necessary.
Q2. Is Himalaya baby wash safe?
Ans. It is clinically tested and is 100% safe for the health of the baby. This soap-free body wash doesn't irritate the baby's eyes. The body wash is safe for all skin types and does not cause allergies or irritations.
Q3. Can Himalaya baby wash used for hair?
Ans. You can use it if you want to. There's no harm. Otherwise, use the baby bath for the body and for the hair you can use mild baby shampoo. You can try to dilute that with a bit of water and use it on the baby's hair.