Healthvit Resveratrol 250 Mg Blood Flow Capsules Bottle Of 60
Benefits of Healthvit Resveratrol a polyphenol antioxidant found naturally in the diet. Although resveratrol is present in grape products and peanuts, the richest source of resveratrol is Reynoutria japonica, a plant used in traditional oriental medicine. Supports Heart Health. Supports Sugar Metabolism. Supports blood flow.
Resveratrol (3,5,4′-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a natural compound found in red grape skin, Japanese knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum), peanuts, blueberries and some other berries.
- It is a powerful antioxidant produced by some plants to protect them against environmental stresses.
- Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are believed to be the cause of aging. Japanese knotweed is the plant source with the highest resveratrol content.
- A large amount of resveratrol is produced in the skin of grapes to protect the plant against fungal diseases and sun damage; therefore wine has higher levels of resveratrol compared to other natural food.
- Overall, red wine contains small amounts of
Suggested Use :
- As a Dietary supplement for adults,1 or 2 capsules daily preferably at mealtime or as directed by health practitioner.
- Resveratrol 250 mg.
- If you are Pregnant nursing or taking any medications, Consult your Doctor before use. No Artificial color, flavors or Preservative added, no Chemical solvents.