Healthvit Quercetin 100mg Natural Bioflavonoid -60 Capsules
Healthvit Quercetin is a vitamin supplement that contains 95% quercetin, which is a plant flavonoid and is found in natural sources like berries, apples, green tea. This Healthvit supplement provides a rich source of quercetin to your daily diet, which can help you with a number of health issues from seasonal discomfort to supporting your immune system.
- Quercetin in this Healthvit supplement is known to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it especially useful for protecting your body.
- As a powerful immunomodulator, Healthvit Quercetin is useful for managing symptoms of seasonal discomfort while also providing support to your immune system.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, quercetin helps to maintain healthy histamine levels in your body, reducing unnecessary inflammation.
- In some cases, Healthvit Quercetin may improve athletic performance.
- When taken as per recommendations on a regular basis, this supplement can aid your body to have a balanced immune response.
- Under certain conditions, it can help to improve muscle recovery and prevent muscle damage (such as in some types of weight training exercises).
- 95% Quercetin
- Anhydrous Lacteous
- Magnesium Stearate
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- A daily dietary supplement to support the immune system and help manage the body’s inflammatory response.
- Helps to manage the symptoms of seasonal discomfort.
How to Use
- Take 2 Healthvit Quercetin capsules about 20 minutes before a meal. It can be taken 2-3 times a day before meals.
- If you have a sensitive stomach, it is recommended to take Healthvit Quercetin capsules with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have kidney issues or you’re taking other medications, please consult a doctor before starting this supplement.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: How many capsules come in this pack?
Ans: This pack of Healthvit Quercetin comes with 60 capsules in total.
Q2: Who is this recommended for?
Ans: This may be prescribed by your doctor as part of maintaining a balanced nutrition intake or to help support your immune system.
Q3: Can it be given to children?
Ans: Please speak with a doctor or paediatrician before you give this supplement to your child.
Q4: Who should avoid taking quercetin supplements?
Ans: Pregnant or nursing women should consult a doctor first. Those with kidney issues should avoid taking quercetin supplements, as there is data available that suggests quercetin might make things worse.