Kelp is good source of vitamins and minerals, especially iodine Obtained from the water. Iodine for supporting the thyroid gland is responsible for maintaining healthy metabolism. It also has diuretic properties, which could help flush out excessive water and toxins from the system. Calcium and Potassium could help the body fight infections. Magnesium and iron improves the circulation of blood. Amount per Serving – 600 mg, Amount per Capsule – 600 mg
Kelp is a vegetable and is loaded with plant based minerals, proteins, and a great way to get your iodine which is missing from most diets. Kelp is a great way to support a healthy thyroid and ovary. It can be used to help the menstrual cycle as well.
Iodine product that also contains selenium, boron, and many other trace minerals found in that is typically missing from most diets. These minerals can help govern organ function and are an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
Kelp is recommended to support a healthy thyroid. 600 mg capsules provide recommended daily doses that the thyroid needs to maintain its optimum function.
- Supports Healthy Thyroid Function
- Stimulates Red Blood Cell Production
- Helps to Regulate Hormonal Function
- Maintains Acid- Base Balance in body
- Kelp (Whole Thallus) 600mg, Anhydrous Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide.
- Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.