Healthvit Flaxseed Oil Softgels 1000 Mg - 60 Softgels
HealthVit presents to you the goodness of flaxseed oil in the form of soft gel capsules. HealthVit Flaxseed Oil soft gels 1000 mg contains essential omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, known for their several health benefits. It contains Alpha-linolenic Acid or ALA (an omega-3 fatty acid form) that gets converted into Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in the body. Both EPA and DHA are beneficial for the heart, brain, bones, skin and eye. Flaxseed Oil promotes overall health.
HealthVit has used the cold-press extraction technique to extract the oil from flaxseeds, yielding more oil while preserving the nutrients. The product contains no added flavours, preservatives, artificial colours or chemical solvents.
- Keep blood sugar level normal.
- Reduce high cholesterol levels.
- Support heart health.
- Regulate blood pressure.
- Relieve stress.
- Promote brain function.
- Reduce joint tenderness.
- Good for skin and eyes.
- Improves metabolism and helps in weight loss.
Oil of Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed).
- For proper functioning of the brain.
- Keep your heart healthy.
- Reduce stress and promote good sleep.
- Keep your blood pressure and blood sugar level normal.
- For healthy eyes and skin.
- Keep good bone health.
- For overall well-being.
How to Use
- Take 1 HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels thrice a day after meal or take as directed by a doctor.
- Use HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels regularly for overall good health.
- Keep away from the children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read all instructions on the label carefully before use
- Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing or on other medications.
- Some people may be allergic to the ingredients present in the capsule. Consult a healthcare provider before use if you are allergic to any ingredients.
Q1. Is it safe to take HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels regularly?
Ans: Yes, you may consume it regularly. Still, you should consult a doctor before using it.
Q2. Which is better, consuming flaxseed or flaxseed oil?
Ans: Flaxseed oil is obtained from flaxseed only. However, the oil has more ALA than flaxseed itself. One tablespoon of flaxseed oil will give you more ALA than the same amount of grounded flaxseeds. Although flaxseed has the additional benefit of fibres present, flaxseed oil is more beneficial in terms of omega-3 (ALA) power.
Q3. Is taking HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels safe for people on diabetes or blood pressure medications?
Ans: Flaxseed oil has a greater amount of Omega-3 content to interact with certain medications, including those controlling diabetes or blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using these capsules if you are on medication for any condition.
Q4. Are there any side effects of using HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels?
Ans: HealthVit flaxseed oil soft gels are generally safe for use. However, flaxseed oil is known to cause gastric problems, diarrhoea or allergy in some people. Stop taking these capsules if you experience any of the issues. Also, it is not advisable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.