Flaxseed Oil is a rich source of omega 3. 6, 9 fatty adds which are very essential for a healthy living. Flaxseed oil contains the active form of omega-3 fatty add known as alpha linolenic acid (ALA). Our body converts ALA into EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic add) in the process of metabolism in the liver. EPA & DHAmay help to reduce the risk of heartdisease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
- Flaxseed Oil (Alasi ka Tel) (Linum usitatissimum) 1000 mg Excipients
- Maintains Normal Blood Sugar Level
- Reduces Tenderness in Joints
- Maintains Heart Health
Direction of use:
- One Softgel three times a day after meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are Pregnant nursing or taking any medications, Consult your Doctor before use. No Artificial color, flavors or Preservative added, no Chemical solvents.