Healthkart Vitamin C - 500mg - 60 Tablet
Do you wish to increase your immunity? Then you should be consuming good quality vitamin C health supplements. If you are thinking about why to choose supplements, when you can have vitamin C foods, then here is the answer. The vitamin C supplements are formulated using a lot of other nutrients, which helps in elevating your health and lifestyle. Having a single food item cannot provide your body with all the essential nutrients.
Dosage: You can consume 1 tablet of vitamin C daily after a meal. However, it is better to consult a doctor before starting any supplement Also, do not consume an excess of C vitamin tablets, there is a specific recommended daily dosage as per age, try to follow that by consulting your doctor.
- Immunity: Vitamin C can contribute to immune defense by supporting various functions of the immune system
- Antioxidants: Vitamin C is an antioxidant due to its ability to neutralize free radicals. It may protect us from damage by free radicals and through exposure to toxins and pollutants
- Wound healing: Vitamin C can be involved in all phases of healing of wounds. It may contribute towards the synthesis and maturation of collagen that can help in healing
- Recovery from infection: Vitamin C supplementation may help in faster recovery and shorten the duration of infection by improving the activities of the immune system
- HealthKart Vitamin C tablets are great for your immunity. Regular consumption of this supplement helps in stimulating the multiplication of immune particles which are known to kill disease-causing microbes.
- The HealthKart Vitamin C (500mg) acts as a potent antioxidant, which protects our body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin C supplements help in keeping your skin and hair healthy.
- HealthKart vitamin C consumption can also help in making your bones stronger.
- These supplements can also help in quick healing of wounds.
- It helps in maintaining the uric acid levels in your body.
- The supplement also helps in improving digestion.