Healin V Cleansing Wash
Healin V Cleansing Wash is a calming, intimate wash for women. It is an easy-to-use and protective wash to maintain feminine hygiene. Healin V Cleansing Wash composition is safe and suitable for daily use. It contains no paraben and helps keep the vaginal pH at normal levels to prevent itching and irritation.
Healin V Cleansing Wash also offers protection from problems of the menstrual cycle and post-delivery concerns. It has a mild fragrance to keep the putrid odour away. Healin V Cleansing Wash benefits women of all ages and is safe to use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Healin V Cleansing Wash helps maintain vaginal hygiene.
- May prevent urinary tract infections.
- Supports prevention of fungal infections of the vagina.
- Maintains normal pH of the vagina.
- Reduces irritation and itching.
- It prevents fishy smell and other putrid odours.
- Healin V helps maintain moisture levels.
- Milk proteins
- Aloe Vera
- To improve feminine hygiene
- For the prevention of vaginal dryness,
- To eliminate the obnoxious odour,
- To protect from urinary tract diseases
- For vaginal hygiene after using public toilets,
- For relief from vaginal irritation
- To eliminate the burning sensation in the vagina
How to Use
- Wash hands with mild soap.
- Open the snap-fit cover of the bottle.
- Squeeze a few drops of Healin V Cleansing Wash in the palm.
- Gently apply over the intimate parts.
- Rinse the vaginal opening.
- Do not use any soap while rinsing.
- Wash hands after the application.
- Read instructions on the label before use.
- Not for internal use.
- Stop using Healin V Cleansing Wash if irritation persists.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Healin V Cleansing Wash is not a cure for vaginal infections.
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Q 1. What is the normal pH of the vagina, and why is it important to maintain at the natural level?
Ans. The normal pH of the vagina is between the range of 3.5 and 4.5. There will be irritation and itching if the pH becomes alkaline. Healin V Cleansing Wash composition helps control the vaginal pH within the normal range and thus prevents vaginal itching and burning.
Q 2. Can you use Healin V Cleansing Wash during the menstrual cycle?
Ans. Maintenance of vaginal hygiene is more important during periods. Healin V Cleansing Wash composition helps keep the intimate parts clean and moist. Continue using Healin V Cleansing Wash during periods.
Q 3. How is Healin V Cleansing Wash better than soap to wash intimate parts?
Ans. Using soap for washing intimate parts may cause dryness of the vagina. Soaps have an alkaline pH between 10 and 11, and this may cause vaginal irritation. Healin V Cleansing Wash improves moisture by hydrating the vagina and also prevents itching by restricting the pH within the normal range.