Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner Bottle Of 500 Ml
Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner is the most trusted product to clean bathrooms. This multipurpose solution can effectively destroy 99.9% of disease-causing germs and remove tough stains and yellowish patina from tiles. It not only leaves your washroom sparkling clean but also creates a hygienic and fresh environment. The Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner has a mild citrus fragrance that keeps your toilet smelling refreshing.
- Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner is ten times more effective in removing yellowish stains and can kill up to 99.9% of germs to ensure your family's safety.
- It can be safely used on tiles, floors, basins, water closets, and most other bathroom surfaces.
- The thick liquid formulation of Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner, along with the powerful cleaning ingredients, ensures it can clean greasy, soiled, and particulate matter in bathrooms.
- It leaves behind a pleasant fresh fragrance that makes your toilet feel hygienic.
Sodium Hypochlorite 0.5%, w/w Min, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Lauryl Amine Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume and Deionised Water.
- Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner can effectively clean most bathroom surfaces, including floor and wall tiles, basins, water closets, taps, tubs, and other fixtures.
- It has a fresh fragrance of lemons that make your bathroom clean and hygienic.
- Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner can be used on both Indian and western style water closets.
- It not only cleans dirt, grease, and impurities but also disinfects your toilet from bacteria and other germs.
How to Use
- To open the bottle, press the sides of the cap and turn it counterclockwise.
- Patch test on a small surface before using it on your fixtures.
- For regular cleaning of your washroom, use one and a half capfuls of Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner in half a bucket of water or approximately 4 liters of water.
- To remove tough stains, use the product undiluted.
- Gently scrub the stained surface till the stain vanishes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- In case you want to disinfect your bathroom tiles or fixtures, apply the undiluted solution on the surface and leave for up to 20 minutes.
- Scrub the surface and rinse with water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Always spot-check on a small, hidden area before using.
- Do not mix this product with other products.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not consume.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
1. Is Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner safe for all surfaces in the toilet?
Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner is safe for most surfaces found in the bathrooms, such as ceramics, stainless steel, and granite. However, test on a small, hidden patch before using the product.
2. On what materials should Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner not be used?
Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner is not recommended for use on aluminum, brass, and copper surfaces.
3. Can Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner be used to clean floors of other rooms?
No, Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner is not recommended for use in other rooms as it is a powerful cleanser and disinfectant that can harm other surfaces.
4. What to do if someone accidentally ingests Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner?
If someone accidentally ingests Harpic Lemon Bathroom Cleaner the person should receive immediate help from a healthcare professional.