Hansaplast Regular Bandage Packet Of 10
Hansaplast Regular Strip is a plastic plaster suitable for covering wounds and bruises. The regular strip helps to keep away septic problems and is rough and tough in use. It provides just the right amount of ventilation as it is ventilated with small perforations to provide space for the exchange of air. It sticks to the surface with quite an ease.
- The strip is rough, tough and is antiseptic. The strip will not let germs and bacteria enter the wound and will keep the wound secured until the healing process is complete.
- The plastic bandage strip is ventilated with small perforations to provide space for the exchange of air. This prevents bacteria from entering the wound but allows air to flow through and speeds up the process of the wound to dry.
- The bandage is water repellant, therefore, can be used while doing the daily chores as well.
- The bandage sticks on the wound surface very easily and does not come off easily.
How to Use
- Make sure your wound is clean. You can use red medicine after cleaning the wound and before putting on the bandage.
- Your hands should also be clean before touching the bandage, lest some bacteria or unclean items on your hands can further get transferred to the open wound.
- Hold the strip from one end and remove the plastic covering.
- Now wear the strip on the wound to cover it completely.
- Press on the bandage surface lightly after putting it to rule out any air bubbles that may have formed.
Hansaplast bandage is an antiseptic covering, that helps prevent any infections and dirt from entering the wound via the open surface and increase the chances of further infections.
- In case of allergic response, discontinue using the product.
- Do not wrap the wound too tight, as this might prevent the air from passing through the wound.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. What is a Hansaplast Regular bandage?
Ans: Hansaplast Regular Strip is a plastic plaster suitable for covering wounds and bruises. The regular strip helps to keep away septic problems and is rough and tough in use.
Q2. Is Hansaplast safe?
Ans: Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide safe protection until the wound is completely healed.
Q3. Why do we use Hansaplast?
Ans: The Hansaplast Fast Healing plaster and Wound Healing Ointment are both aimed at creating moist wound healing conditions that are proven to accelerate the wound healing process and reduce the risk of scarring.
Q4. How do you take off a bandage without it hurting?
Ans: Soak a cotton ball or cotton swab in baby oil. If you don't have baby oil handy, olive oil, petroleum jelly, or baby shampoo will work, too. Next, gently rub it over the bandage until it falls off.
Q5. Is Hansaplast Regular bandage waterproof?
Ans: The bandage is water repellant. It can therefore be used even if you have tons of daily chores to attend to as well.