Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll - On - Citrus - 8ml
With mosquitoes comes a wide range of scary diseases like malaria, chikungunya, dengue, etc. that may endanger your child’s health. But there’s no stopping them from playing outside. Keep your child protected with the easy application of Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On. Just roll it on your child’s clothes and let it do the rest. With a pleasing fragrance and natural bio-actives, Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On keeps mosquitoes away so you may be at peace while your child is away.
- Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On contains natural bio-actives that attack mosquitoes but are completely safe for children.
- It does not need to be applied to the skin.
- It uses Citronella and Eucalyptus oil that does not cause any allergies.
- It provides 8-hour long protection with just one application.
- The roll-on leaves no stains on the fabric.
- Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On is certified by paediatricians to be safe for babies.
- It is small and easy to carry.
- Eucalyptus Oil
Apply Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On on the clothes of your children before they go out to play or to school to keep them safe from mosquito bites.
How to Use
Just apply 4 coin-sized dots of Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On on your kids’ clothes and they will stay safe from mosquito bites for up to 8 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only. Keep away from eyes, nose and mouth.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Do not use it if the expiry date has passed.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not apply more than the recommended quantity.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Q1: Can I use it on babies?
Ans: Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On is safe for babies. You can apply it to the baby’s pram, blankets or clothes for maximum protection.
Q2: Does it have any fragrance?
Ans: Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On has a citrus fragrance that keeps mosquitoes away.
Q3: Can I apply it to my bags and blankets?
Ans: Yes, Godrej Goodknight Fabric Roll-On can be applied on bags and blankets to keep mosquitoes away while sleeping or in dark places.