Godrej Aer Travel Sanitizer Aqua Anti - Bacterial 99.9% Germ Protection - 85ml
While travelling, there is always a risk of contracting germs or bacteria in places such as the steering wheel, door handles, seats, windows, armrests and vehicle mirror. Godrej Aer Travel Sanitizer spray is a handy solution to this problem. It is a two-in-one spray that works both as a sanitiser as well as a room freshener. It is an alcohol-based sanitiser, so it is effective.
- Two-in-one combination of room freshener and sanitiser.
- Gets rid of bacteria and kills off 99.9% of germs.
- It helps in disinfecting your car or bike while travelling.
- Alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Easy to carry.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Benzalkonium Chloride
This blend of ingredients protects you and lets you travel around without any worries of contracting any germs.
- Helps in disinfecting steering wheel, door handles, seats, windows, armrests and vehicle mirror.
- Freshen up the room with its smooth fragrance.
- Helps in disinfecting closed space such as a room or a car.
How to Use
- Point the spray towards the object you want to disinfect.
- Gently press the button present on the top of the spray can and spray for few seconds.
- Let the surface get dry by itself and do not wipe it off yourself.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep away from excessive heat or direct sunlight.
Q1: Does it contain any natural ingredients too?
Ans: Godrej Aer Travel Sanitizer comprises various ingredients such as Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Benzalkonium Chloride and Perfume. This product does not contain any natural ingredients or herbs.
Q2: Does it effectively sanitise objects?
Ans: Yes, Godrej Sanitizer is an effective sanitiser. It is an alcohol-based sanitiser and kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and keeps you safe from any kind of virus of germs.
Q3: Can you use it on any object?
Ans: Yes, this product is made so that you can use it to sanitise any object. You can use this product to sanitise various things such as the steering wheel, door handles, seats, windows, armrests and vehicle mirrors. You can also sanitise household items such as kitchen sink, sofa, curtain, tap, toilet seat and mattress.
Q4: Does it have any side effects on the skin?
Ans: It is a strong alcohol-based sanitiser spray and might cause some irritation if applied directly on your skin, but otherwise, Aer Travel Sanitizer does not have any side effects. If you get some of it on your skin, then just rinse it with water.
Q5: Is it easy to carry?
Ans: Yes, this product is easy to carry and you can take it with you while travelling.