Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive Manual Shaving Razor Blades Packet Of 2 (cartridge)
Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive blades are manufactured especially keeping in mind all those who have sensitive skin. The sensitive skin around the beard area can cause a lot of trouble and can be prone to shave cuts. Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive blades are specialized in their blade-built that makes it suitable for sensitive skin.
Mach 3 Sensitive is built with high-definition spring blades that continuously adapt to sensitive skin. It also has a micro fin guard that helps flatten and prepare the skin for a smooth shave. Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive blades are also enhanced with a lubricating strip for great glide.
- Gillette Mach 3 comes with 3 high-definition razor blades for smooth glide and comfort, without fear of cuts.
- It has a Comfort Guard feature of Micro fins for a closer shave.
- The lubrication strip comes with a colour-changing feature that provides great glide. The indicator lubrication strip fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave from the razor.
- Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive Manual Shaving Razor Blades gives a better shave than a new 2-bladed ordinary razor even after 5 weeks of continued usage.
- Perfectly suitable for sensitive skin.
- It provides a smooth shave without a single speck of redness even after the 10th shave.
- It has high-definition spring-mounted blades that continuously adapt to your skin.
How to Use
- Shower with warm water before shaving.
- You can also take a towel and soak it in warm water. Then place it on your face. The steam from the towel will help to clear out the buildup of sebum on the skin before shaving. This process will also open your pores and soften the beard before shaving.
- Take a small amount of shaving foam and use a shaving brush to lather.
- Shave with the grain of the hair using long and steady strokes.
- Rinse with cold water after shaving.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Use an aftershave balm for sensitive skin.
- Lastly, moisturizing your skin with a good sensitive skin cream with aloe vera will help retain the moisture in it.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
- If your blade has rust on it, make sure to replace it with a new one immediately.
- Change your blades in due time. The indicator lubrication strip on the cartridge will enable you to understand when it is time to change your cartridge. If the strip has faded from green to white, it is time to get a new Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive Manual Shaving Razor Cartridge.
Q1. What are Micro fins and what do they do?
Ans: Micro fins precede the blades and smooth out the skin before the first blade cuts the first hair of your beard. So you get a close, comfortable shave.
Q2. What is a Lubratsrip?
Ans: A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting the best shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white indicating that it might be time to change the blade.