Gillette Fusion Power 5 Shaving Blades Pack Of 8
The Gillette Fusion Power Blade is an ideal choice for men to get a comfortable shave. It comes with five blades that are positioned together to enable a close and pleasant shave. The blade is super gentle on your skin and very easily adapts to the contours of your face. It also benefits men who prefer keeping a beard as the precision trimmer does a perfect job in maintaining it.
- Equipped with five blades for a better shaving experience.
- Comes with a single integrated blade in the cartilage’s back to help you shave difficult-to-reach areas.
- Incorporated with Fusion Blade Technology to offer a closer and pleasant shave.
- Indicator Lubrastrip makes shaving a smooth experience.
- Microfin skin guard on the blade prepares and maintain the skin well.
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Persea Gratissima
- Aloe Barbadensis
- Vitis Vinifera
- Comfortable and pleasant shave.
- Reaches areas like under your nose, sideburns and more.
How to Use
- Take out the blade and fit it in your razor.
- Apply shaving cream on your face.
- Glide the razor across the areas of your face you wish to shave.
- Wash it off and pat dry.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Place it in a standing position.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Don’t use too much force when using the product.
Q1. Should I shave with cold water or hot water?
Ans: You can hydrate your beard hair by using warm water. When you use this water, your hair will soften and expand after getting soaked in it. This will enable an easier and more comfortable shave.
Q2. How can I prevent razor burns?
Ans: Razor burns happen often when you do not prepare your skin well beforehand or if your razor has become dull. You can use plenty of shaving gel to get a comfortable shave. Similarly, hydrating your beard hair in warm water will also be beneficial. Most importantly, if your blade is worn out, please change it right away.
Q3. Which is the best direction to shave in?
Ans: As the facial hair of men grows in various directions, you must shave with the grain by using small and delicate strokes. To get a closer shave, you may also shave against the grain.