Gas O Fast Plus Orange Flav Sf Tab 2'S
Gas O Fast Plus Tablets mainly contains Papain, Fungal Diastase and Methionine. It is used as an antacid and antigas tablet. Methionine effectively removes the gas bubbles providing instant relief. It also helps in the treatment of heartburn and helps in the reduction of acidity. It may also help in the treatment of sour stomach, indigestion and results in improved digestion.
- It is used as an antacid and antigas tablet.
- Methionine Gas O Fast removes the gas bubbles providing instant relief from the problem.
- It helps in the treatment of heartburn.
- It even helps in reducing acidity.
- It ensures that digestion is improved.
- It also helps in the treatment of sour stomach and indigestion.
- Papain is an enzyme obtained from the juice of the unripe fruit of Carica papaya that digests protein and catalyses the breakdown of proteins by hydrolysis.
- Alpha-amylase is a starch degrading enzyme. It helps in the digestion of starch and carbohydrates from the diet into simple polysaccharides and sugar.
- Simethicone helps to reduce recurrent flatulence.
- Salt of Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Citric Acid.
- It helps reduce the symptoms of gas and acidity, cramps, bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- The antacid helps with the effective digestion of protein, carbs and fat in the body and improves digestive function.
- The powder also improves appetite so that one starts eating better.
How to Use
- Always take Gas O Fast Plus exactly as your healthcare provider has told you.
- Drop one tablet in half a glass of water. Drink as soon as the tablet dissolves.
- Do not swallow or chew the tablet.
Talk to your Doctor before taking Gas o Fast Plus, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in Gas o Fast Plus.
- have uncontrolled hypertension.
- have undergone cardiac bypass surgery.
- have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking Gas o Fast Plus.
- Ask your doctor for advice before giving Gas o Fast Plus to your children
- Gas o Fast Plus may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, although not everybody gets them.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Store it at room temperature (15° C - 25° C).
Q1. What is the flavour of this Gas O Fast antacid sachet?
Ans: This pack of Gas O Fast antacid sachet is jeera flavoured.
Q2. Are there other flavours available apart from jeera?
Ans: Yes, other flavours include Ajwain, Pudina, Saunf and Regular.
Q3. What is the size of the antacid sachet?
Ans: This antacid sachet is 5 gm in weight.
Q4. Is the antacid powder effective for heartburn?
Ans: Yes, the powder helps relieve symptoms of heartburn.
Q5. Does the antacid powder help with appetite loss?
Ans: Yes, the antacid also improves appetite.