Garnier Color Naturals For Men Shade 1 Natural Black Hair Color Box Of 60 G
Garnier Color Naturals is a permanent hair colour solution. It is a cream enriched with olive oil that nourishes the hair effectively. It offers rich colour, helps cover grey hair more uniformly and makes your hair shinier. It comes with a conditioner which is a real treatment for your hair.
- Garnier Color Naturals gives 100% grey coverage and beautiful rich colour.
- It is an ammonia-free hair colour.
- It has a superior Colour Lock Technology that gives you long-lasting colour which lasts up to 8 weeks.
- Garnier Color Naturals is available in a range of 8 gorgeous shades to suit all Indian hair tones.
- It comes in an easy-to-use kit with instructions for home use.
- It is enriched with the goodness of 3 oils - Almond, Olive and Avocado which nourishes hair and provides shine.
- It takes only 30 minutes to get beautifully coloured hair.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Ceteareth-25, Mineral Oil, P-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Olive Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-22, Sunflower Seed Oil, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulphate, Fragrance, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Edta, Sweet Almond Oil.
Garnier Color Naturals is used to colour your hair, cover up the greys and leave your hair nourished and radiant.
How to Use
- Read the instructions leaflet before application.
- Always perform a skin allergy test before each use of this product.
- Put the gloves on. Open the cap of the developer bottle and pour content into a non-metallic bowl.
- Squeeze the cream hair colourant and mix them in a 1:1 ratio with a hair colouring brush.
- Apply immediately to the hair roots by separating the hair strand by strand.
- Spread the mixture throughout the hair for full head application.
- Leave it on to develop for 30 minutes. Discard any unused mixture.
- Rinse well after 30 minutes, until the water runs clear.
- Keep the mixture on your hair for only as long as recommended.
- Avoid any contact with eyes and mouth.
- Don’t combine different hair dye products.
- Read the box ingredients carefully.
- Always do a patch test.
- Rinse scalp thoroughly after dyeing.
1. Why is it necessary to wear gloves while dyeing?
You must wear gloves when applying the mixture because the chemicals present in the dye are toxic and exposure must be minimised.
2. How often should I use Garnier hair colour?
It is recommended that you use the hair colour in a gap of four to six weeks between each session.
3. Is Garnier Color Naturals pregnancy safe?
Yes, it is safe to use Garnier Color Naturals during pregnancy, but it is best to consult a doctor first.