Fiama Black Currant And Bearberry Radiant Glow Shower Gel - 250ml
Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry Radiant Glow Shower Gel is designed to give you a luxurious bathing experience while also deeply conditioning your skin. The shower gel leaves behind a refreshing fragrance of blackcurrant and bearberry to make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry Radiant Glow Shower Gel keeps your skin appearing young and radiant.
- Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry Shower Gel benefits the skin by deeply conditioning it by locking in its natural moisture.
- Keeps you feeling refreshed all day long after using it in the morning for bathing.
- Makes you look youthful.
- Gives your skin a fresh and radiant glow.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Chloride
- Trisodium EDTA
- Natural Extracts of Patchouli
- Macadamia Extracts
- Blackcurrant & Bearberry Extracts
- Use the shower gel for a youthful look.
- Suitable for gently caring and deeply nourishing your skin.
- To start your morning on a refreshing and fragrant note.
- Can be used as a handwash to get rid of all germs on your hands.
How to Use
- Wet your body with water and then pour a little amount of the shower gel on the palm of your hand.
- Apply the gel to your body using a loofah, clean cloth or your hands.
- Clean thoroughly and then rinse off with water.
- The Blackcurrant and Bearberry Shower Gel is made only for external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes when showering. In case of accidental eye contact with the shower gel, immediately rinse off with water. Consult a doctor if the irritation persists.
- Use only after checking the expiration date.
- Store in a place where it is difficult for children to reach.
Q1. Is the Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry Radiant Glow Shower Gel unisex?
Ans: Yes, the shower gel can be used by any sex.
Q2. Can one use Fiama Blackcurrant Radiant Glow Shower Gel for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, the shower gel is suitable for all skin types.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry Shower Gel?
Ans: No, the shower gel has been dermatologically tested and pH balanced to ensure that it doesn’t cause any irritation on the skin.