Fast&up Fortify Lime & Lemon Effervescent Tablets Box Of 30
Fast And Up effervescent tablets are a calcium supplement that covers 100% of your daily required Calcium needs in 1 tablet. Since these tablets get dissolved and there is no need to swallow, they also come packed with magnesium and Vitamin D3. Fast And Up can help to fortify your bones and protect against osteoporosis in the future.
- Fast And Up contains calcium carbonate, which is a strong source of Calcium required by the body, with 500mg Calcium meeting your daily needs easily.
- Since each tablet contains enough Calcium, there is no need to take multiple tablets each day.
- With a lemony flavour, Fast And Up tablets are easy to consume and since they get dissolved, there is no hassle of swallowing them. This makes taking your daily supplements much easier than regular supplements.
- Fast And Up also contains Magnesium and Vitamin D3, which are essential as they are required for absorbing Calcium into the body.
- Fast And Up acts as a complete bone health supplement that contains Vitamin K to help bind Calcium to your bones while Vitamin B6 reduces bone loss.
Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Carbonate, Dextrose, DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Beta Carotene, Lemon Flavour, Lime Flavour, Vitamins C, D3, B6, K1. The complete composition and ingredient list is available on the pack.
- Daily Calcium supplement to protect against a deficiency.
- Regular use can help to lower the risk of bone loss in the future.
How to Use
- Add 1 tablet to 250ml of drinking water.
- Wait for it to stop bubbling, stir it well and drink.
- Consume once a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended amount.
- Store away from heat, sunlight and children.
- Take this supplement under medical supervision.
Q1: How many tablets come in the pack?
Ans: This pack comes with 30 Fast And Up Lime and Lemon effervescent tablets in the box.
Q2: Does it need to be taken every day?
Ans: If you have a balanced diet, you won’t need to take it every day. However, for those experiencing bone loss or weak bones or who have been advised by their doctors, they will be required to take 1 tablet daily.
Q3: Does it contain Vitamin C?
Ans: Yes, this supplement also contains Vitamin C, apart from other nutrients like Vitamin B6, K1 and Calcium.
Q4: Is it available in other flavours?
Ans: Yes, this supplement is available in Orange flavour as well.