Farex Wheat Apple Baby Food (6 Months+) Refill Of 300 G
Treat your tiny tot thing with the utterly scrumptious Farex Wheat Apple Baby Food (6 months+) Refill of 300 G. It’s formulated to meet the increasing nutritional needs of your infant’s body after they reach 6 months of age. It is saturated with the benefits of milk and rice. Provides your baby with perks of multivitamin and multi-mineral with the bonus of deliciousness of Farex Wheat Apple Baby Food (6 Months+).
- The diversity in texture works and helps develop the baby’s mouth and jaw muscles.
- It is made up of 21 essential vitamins and minerals along with protein and energy which help in the height and weight development of your baby.
- The goodness of iron, choline, taurine, iodine and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids help in DHA formation and also, eventually, play a part in brain development.
- Contributes to the development of a healthy eating habit in your little one as it is filled with grains and fruits.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Milk solids (44.9%), wheat flour (33.7%), sucrose, soya oil, apple juice concentrate (0.8%), minerals, vitamins, emulsifiers (soy lecithin), taurine, antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols).
Farex Wheat Apple Baby Food is just what your baby needs to grow up healthy and strong. The appropriate mix of nutrients meets your baby’s needs during those vital formative years.
How to Use
- Begin by sanitizing your hands and sterilizing the bowl you're going to prepare the feed in.
- In a sterilized container bring some water to a boil (do so for a minimum of 5 minutes) and leave it be till it is tepid.
- With the measuring cup, which comes with the product, scoop up the instructed amount in the water once it becomes lukewarm.
- Stir thoroughly till all the clumps dissolve. Stir till the powder and water mix together completely.
- Use the mixture within half an hour of preparing it.
- Dispose of any unused feed.
- Do not use more or lesser scoops than instructed.
- Keep it in an airtight container once after you’ve broken the seal of the product.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
1. Can I give Wheat Apple Baby Food to my 6-month-old baby?
Ans. Yes, it is perfectly suitable for your baby to have once they reach the age of six months.
2. Is Wheat Apple Baby Food a good substitute for mother’s milk?
Ans: Though Wheat Apple Baby Food is rich in all the right nutrients, your baby needs his/her mother’s milk.
3. If I am in a hurry, can I prepare a Wheat Apple Baby Food the day before?
Ans: You can prepare a mix with Wheat Apple Baby Food 24 hours before consumption, provided that you refrigerate it.