Farex Oats Khichdi Baby Food (12 Months+) Refill Of 300 G
Farex Oats Khichdi Baby Food (12 months+) is a unique nutritional mix of milk, vegetables and cereals. The khichdi-flavoured oats have a delicious taste, making the cereal enjoyable for babies. This Farex Baby Food comes in various flavours and is thus a proper blend of health and taste.
- Has 21 essential vitamins, minerals and proteins, which are crucial for overall growth and development in babies.
- Easily prepared as it chiefly contains milk.
- Its complex texture strengthens babies’ mouths and jaw muscles.
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Farex Oats Khichdi Baby Food has Iron, Iodine and Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids. The docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) helps in brain development for learning and cognition.
- Milk Solids (39.4%)
- Rice Flour (37.1%)
- Oat Flour (9.3%)
- Soy Oil
- Spinach Flakes (1.5%)
- Carrot Flakes (1.5%)
- Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
- Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
- Adds nutrient-rich food to the baby’s diet plan.
- Aids in the proper growth and development of babies.
How to Use
- Clean your hands properly before preparing.
- Boil water for 5 minutes. Then, wait for it to become lukewarm.
- Use the measuring cup inside the pack and pour the recommended amount into the water.
- Stir until the powder dissolves.
- Feed within half an hour after the preparation of the mixture.
- Store the product in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Consult the paediatrician before use.
- Discard if stale or unused for a long time.
- Use only as many scoops as directed by the physician.
- Keep the product in an airtight container after opening the package.
Q 1. How many times in a day should I use Farex Baby Food for my baby?
Ans. Use this product as directed on the label. It is also advisable to always consult the paediatrician before feeding it to your baby.
Q 2. Do I have to seek medical advice before starting with Farex Oats Khichdi Baby Food?
Ans. Yes. Always check with the paediatrician before starting baby food.
Q 3. When should I start using Farex Baby Food?
Ans. When your child reaches six months, you can start feeding your baby solid foods.