Farex Baby Food Stage 2 Followup Formula Refill Of 400 G
Manufactured by Nutricia International Private Limited, Farex Gentle stage 2 follow-up formula is powdered infant milk. It is suitable for babies who are between 6 to 24 months of age group. It is made with a PreciNutri blend. The optimal quality and whey predominant protein helps improve the baby’s gastrointestinal tolerance and supports gut health.
- Whey predominant formula.
- It supports easy digestion.
- 100% Lactose
- It supports the growth of good bacteria which helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Nucleotides help in proper immune function.
- Taurine and Choline help support brain development.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Demineralized Whey & Whey Solids
- Edible Vegetable Oils
- Minerals, Vitamins, Emulsifier
- Taurine, Nucleotides and Beta Carotene
- Enriched with milk protein, iron and omega (3 and 6).
- Boosts immunity.
- Promotes healthy digestion, brain growth and development.
How to Use
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the baby’s feed.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, feeding spoon and water measuring cup in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water and leave it until it's lukewarm.
- Use the water measuring cup to pour the correct amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table.
- Consult the feeding table and add into the feeding bowl the exact number of scoops leveled off according to the age of the infant.
- Use only scoop from this pack.
- Stir well till the powder dissolves completely.
- Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon.
- Discard the leftover feed.
- Do not change proportion without medical advice.
- Inappropriate preparation may endanger the infant's health.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.
- Use under medical supervision
- Always check the ingredients.
- Check the expiry date.
1. What is Farex Breakfast on the Go?
Farex Breakfast on the Go is creamy baby porridge, a ready-to-eat breakfast made with milk, apple juice and oats. Squeeze onto a spoon to serve cold or warm it up in a bowl of hot water. It is ideal for babies aged 6+ months.
2. Is Farex good for babies?
Farex is highly nutritious. The baby cereals are rich in iron to provide babies the nutrition they need for growth and development. These are free from added sugar, preservatives and artificial colours or flavours.