Emami Mentho Plus Headache Balm Bottle Of 9 Ml
Emami Mentho Plus is a complete solution for headaches especially formulated for today’s busy and stressful life. Emami Mentho Plus Balm is a specialist pain reliever. Consumer studies show headaches have various reasons, like exposure to the sun, cold, lack of sleep, tension, stress, anxiety, etc. The headache usually strikes quickly, without warning. Emami Mentho Plus Balm is a specialist pain reliever effective for all kinds of headaches. It starts immediate action on all types of headaches with the powerful combination of natural ingredients. Coolants in the balm have a soothing effect.
So, do keep it at your arm’s length to keep the nagging headache away, always.
- Formulated with a combination of pure natural activators that starts quick action.
- Gives instant relief from headache, backache, sprains, muscular pain, tiredness, cough and cold and ensures lasting relief.
- Has an aromatherapy effect to provide comforting relief on headache.
- Works on all known transient tension-type headache conditions.
- Pudina ka Phool
- Gaultheria ka tel
- Nilgiri ka tel
- Lavang ka tel
- Tarpin ka tel
- Ajwain ka Phool
Effective pain reliever for all kinds of headaches such as those due to exposure to the sun, cold, lack of sleep, tension, stress, anxiety, etc.
How to Use
Take a little quantity of the balm and apply it over the forehead and neck area and gently rub.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Check the expiry date before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40% humidity in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. Can someone with sensitive skin use Emami Mentho Balm?
Ans. Please consult a healthcare professional before using the product if you have sensitive skin.
Q2. Can Emami Mentho Balm be used during pregnancy or lactation?
Ans. Pregnant or lactating mothers need to consult their obstetrician/doctor before using the product.
Q3. My headache does not seem to be going away even after using Emami Mentho Balm. What should I do?
Ans. A headache that does not go away or recurs frequently may indicate an underlying health problem. Individuals with such symptoms are advised to consult their doctor immediately.
Q4. How much time does Emami Mentho balm take to relieve pain after applying?
Ans. The balm gives quick relief and you should expect the pain to reduce within minutes of applying it.