Dr. Vaidya'S Herbodanti Tooth Powder Pack Of 3
Dr Vaidya’s Herbodanti Tooth Powder combines the Ayurvedic healing properties of 10 herbs to strengthen teeth and gums. It is a replacement for toxic toothpaste. It is completely natural, fluoride-free and sugar-free. Not only it strengthens your teeth, but it also prevents bleeding gums, tartar formation, yellowness, tooth decay and bad breath. It gives you healthy, strong teeth with complete oral protection.
Dr Vaidya’s Herbodanti Tooth Powder naturally cleans teeth and strengthens gums while supporting oral hygiene. It works to protect teeth against plaque build-up, which can lead to tooth decay and cavities, as well as gingival diseases and halitosis or bad breath. Herbodanti contains extracts that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties with 96 FDA-approved formulations for proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured in-house.
- Whitens teeth - Khatika has abrasive action that removes plaque, food particles and gives a white appearance.
- Stops gum bleeding - Astringent ingredients like Katha, Alum help stop gum bleeding and reduce swelling.
- Helps prevent dental caries - Lavang and Elaichi have antibacterial actions that fight cavities and gum infection.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties for healthier teeth.
- Fights bad breath.
- Chanak Bab
- Kantatu Maiju
- Alum & Menthol
- It can be used for gum disease, pain and swelling inside the mouth and ulcers.
- Provides aid in case of toothache.
- Recommended to be used for healthy teeth and strong gums.
How to Use
Daily while brushing, depending upon your brushing regime - whether once or twice daily.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do now swallow it. Once brushed with, rinse your mouth with clean water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children, pets and animals.
- Read the label and your prescription carefully before use.
Q1. What is the difference between tooth powder and toothpaste?
Ans: Toothpaste often contains thickeners and humectants, which keep them moist and smooth. Tooth powders are dry, so they don't contain humectants. Some tooth powders contain charcoal, clay, herbs or other natural ingredients.
Q2. How is Dr Vaidya’s Herbodanti Tooth Powder safe as compared to regular toothpaste?
Ans: Dr Vaidya’s Herbodanti Tooth Powder doesn’t contain fluoride. In contrast, fluoride-containing toothpaste comes with an FDA warning and according to the Fluoride Action Network, even small amounts of fluoride cause toxicity, characterized by nausea.