Dr. Vaidya'S Ayurvedic Pills | Anxiety Sleep Disorders & Hypertension | 24 Pills (Pack Of 3)
Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati is a herbal pill that helps you get a whole night of peaceful sleep, so you wake up the next day with maximum energy. This pill blends the goodness of various herbs that increase your productivity, enhances your memory and helps you to stay alert all day. It also boosts the immune system and increases stamina. These pills are also effective in beating stress, anxiety, insomnia and hypertension. Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati ensures waking up in the mornings is no longer a struggle.
- Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati is a blend of anxiolytics, anti-stress and adaptogenic herbs that calm down the nervous system to reduce the effect of stress and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha in Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati acts as a mood stabiliser and antidepressant to help the body cope up with stress and promote overall wellness.
- Bramhi or Bacopa also acts as a tranquilliser and is useful in the treatment of migraines, memory loss and panic attacks.
- Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati contains Shatavari derived from the asparagus plant and is well known as a brain toner that increases brainpower.
- Shankhavali helps increase memory and reduce nausea and headache.
- Jatamansi is popular as a nervine tonic that also enhances memory and can help assistseveral neuropsychiatric diseases. It also maintains hormonal balance in the nervous system, especially in epileptic patients.
- Valo, Khurasni and Vekhand have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can reduce problems in the digestive, nervous and circulatory systems. It also combats bronchitis, fever, asthma, cough, rheumatism, etc.
- Shankhavali Ghan
- Brahmi Ghan
- Jatamansi Ghan
- Nagarmotha Ghan
- Pipilmul Ghan
- Sarpagandha Ghan
- Ashwagandha Ghan
- Valo Ghan
- Kapurkachli Ghan
- Vekhand Ghan
- Malkhangni Ghan
- Kamal Ghan
- Khurasani Ghan
- Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati is a natural supplement that beats insomnia and helps get a whole night of peaceful sleep.
- This pill works by balancing the stress hormones and promoting the sleep hormones to induce deep sleep naturally.
- It is also helpful in reducing stress, restlessness and hypertensive anxiety disorders to promote peaceful sleep.
- It is a safe and natural sedative with a relaxing activity that provides instant relief without any adverse effects.
- Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati is known to nourish brain cells to improve cognition and enhance memory.
- This herbal supplement reduces the cognitive defects resulting from ageing in the elderly.
How to Use
The recommended dosage for Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati is one pill taken daily after dinner or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
- Use under medical supervision only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not overdose.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1: How long should Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati be administered?
Ans: Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati should be administered for a minimum duration of one month or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. However, the recommended period of use is three months.
Q2: Can Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati be administered to everyone?
Ans: No. Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati should not be administered to pregnant and lactating women. It is also not recommended for use by patients suffering from congestive cardiac failure or renal failure.
Q3: Is Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati safe for children?
Ans: Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati should not be administered to children below 12 years of age.
Q4: Does using Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati have any side effects?
Ans: Dr Vaidya's Unmadvati does not have any known side effects. However, in case you face any adverse symptoms from using the product, stop its use immediately. If the side effects do not go away or increase, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional.