Dr. Vaidya'S Herbocalm Capsules Ayurvedic Medicine For Stress And Anxiety-Pack Of 2
Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules Ayurvedic Medicine for stress and anxiety is a natural herbal supplement that promotes deep relaxation while also assisting in the reduction of stress and anxiety. It can also treat hypertension, high blood pressure, insomnia and other sleep-related disorders. The herbs in this Ayurvedic remedy for sleep and anxiety come from ancient Ayurvedic expertise.
- It aids with memory enhancement.
- Longevity and vitality are improved.
- Helps with boosting immunity, rejuvenating the body in weakened conditions.
- Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help to reduce tension.
- Shankhavali Ghan
- Brahmi Ghan
- Jatamansi Ghan
- Nagarmotha Ghan
- Pipilmul Ghan
- Sarpagandha Ghan
- Ashwagandha Ghan
- Valo Ghan
- Kapurkachli Ghan
- Vekhand Ghan
- Malkhangni Ghan
- Kamal Ghan
- Khurasani Ghan
- It is used to treat neuropsychiatric problems because it helps maintain hormonal equilibrium in the neurological system, which prevents seizures in epileptic patients.
- It is used to treat migraines, Alzheimer's disease, memory loss, anxiety, ADHD, and epilepsy, among other ailments.
- The treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
- It treats epilepsy, vomiting, headaches and ageing.
How to Use
- Take 1 capsule twice a day, after meals.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it out of direct sunlight and in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Before consuming, consult a dietician, physician, or nutritionist.
Q 1. What is the composition of Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules?
Ans. Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules Ayurvedic Medicine comprises Shankhavali, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Jatamansi ghan, Brahmi ghan, Valo, Vekhand, Khurasni.
Q 2. Are there any chemical ingredients in Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules?
Ans. No, Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules are made entirely of natural ingredients and do not contain any chemical additions.
Q 3. Can Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules be used in conjunction with allopathic medications?
Ans. Herbocalm can be given with allopathic medicine. As Dr. Vaidya's Herbocalm Capsules are ayurvedic, there are no side effects.