Dr. Reddy's Viro Wash Instant Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 600 Ml (pack Of 3 X 200ml)
Dr. Reddy’s Viro wash instant hand sanitizer liquid is an essential requirement when seeking to keep your hands clean and hygienic at all times. These sanitizer liquids have become a part and parcel of people’s lives recently and help people in preventing harmful diseases that spread through direct physical contact with surfaces or other people. Dr. Reddy’s Viro wash hand sanitizer is clinically tested and with its high alcohol content, helps to kill most unwanted germs like bacteria and viruses.
- This hand sanitizer from Dr. Reddy’s is a perfect way to detoxify hands without the use of any water.
- It also helps in guarding users against the active spread of deadly diseases and infections.
- It is good and safe for the skin because it incorporates the use of natural emollients that provide supple yet robust protection to the skin against infections.
- The WHO recommended formulation of Dr. Reddy’s hand sanitizer ensures that 99.9% of all germs are instantly killed upon contact with the sanitizing liquid.
- It contains 80% alcohol, which is much more than the 60% bare minimum that is recommended by the WHO to help fight viral infections.
- The alcohol used in this hand sanitizer is ethanol, which is one of the most effective types of alcohol that is used to kill viruses and bacteria.
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Purified water
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Brilliant Blue FCF
- It is used to help protect people from contracting infections by touch.
- It can also be used to sanitize small surfaces so that they are free of disease-causing viruses and bacteria.
How to Use
- Pour a few drops on to the palm of your hands.
- Close the lid immediately after pouring to prevent the hand sanitizer liquid from evaporating out of the bottle.
- Rub both palms generously with the liquid and let it dry for about 10 seconds.
- Keep it away from the reach of children as it can be harmful if used incorrectly. Children could mistakenly ingest it and this can have disastrous consequences.
- This hand sanitizer is for external use only and cannot be ingested in any way or in any circumstance.
- In case it comes in contact with your eyes, you need to rinse thoroughly and seek medical help immediately.
Q1: Do these hand sanitizers have an expiry date?
Ans: Yes, they do have expiry dates and the potency of the alcohol as well as its concentration reduces as you approach the expiry date.
Q2: Can we carry this bottle around when traveling?
Ans: Yes, provided you ensure that the lid has been closed properly.
Q3: Can it be used by pregnant women also?
Ans: In most cases, it can be used by pregnant women but in the event of preexisting skin conditions, it is always advisable to consult a doctor first.