Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter 1 Piece
Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter primarily measures blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate. It is specially designed using ABS plastic that makes it extra lightweight and comes with a dual-colour OLED display. Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter features six display modes that display pulse rate, pulse bar, and waveform. This device promotes low power consumption as it holds the ability to provide 30 hours of continuous operation. Dr Morepen Plus Oximeter is operated by a sensor that makes it easy to use by both paediatrics and the end-user alike.
- Monitors the pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels in no time.
- Works smoothly with a touch of a button.
- Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter displays accurate readings.
- Extremely lightweight and compact to carry during travels.
- Dr Morepen Plus Oximeter can easily fit into pockets of the pants or handbags.
- An automatic power-off feature.
- Easy to use.
- Accurately monitors the blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate.
- It helps monitor the physical health of athletes.
- Aids in keeping a regular check of elderly patients who have cardiac issues.
- Features 6 display modes, including pulse rate, pulse bar, and waveform.
- Monitor your oxygen levels anytime without hassle.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter.
- Place your finger into the sensor and wait till it reflects accurate results.
- Follow your physician's guidance.
- Store this product by Dr Morepen Plus Oximeter in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this product away from any moisture.
- Do not place it under direct sun.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- Take necessary precautions while using Dr Morepen Plus Oximeter.
- Avoid any kind of physical damage.
Q 1. Does this device show accurate readings?
Ans. Yes, the reading on Dr Morepen Plus Oximeter is quite accurate.
Q 2. Is it only meant for adults?
Ans. No, this product is suitable for all generations and has zero side effects.
Q 3. Does it monitor blood pressure as well?
Ans. No, this oximeter has no such feature that measures blood pressure as it is specially designed to measure blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate only.