Dr Morepen PO 05 Pulse Oximeter is designed to measure blood oxygen saturation(SpO2) value and pulse rate. The device is operated by putting a finger into the sensor and can be used by both pediatric and adult.
It is primarily used to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It is designed from ABS plastic
- It is shock-resistant
- Comes with dual-color OLED display
- It has 6 display modes
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- Comes with an automatic power-off feature
- Provides 30 hours of continuous operation
- It promotes low power consumption
- It displays pulse rate, pulse bar, waveform
- Pulse rate/Heart rate: Yes
- Display (LCD/LED): Yes
- Automatic power-off: Yes
- Power consumption- High/Low: Low
Directions For Use:
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
Warranty : 1 year
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage