Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa - 350g
Shatavari Kalpa of Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd. is manufactured by using Shatavari as an ingredient in Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa composition. The product has all the necessary qualities of Shatavari that keeps the complete family healthy and energetic. It fulfils all the necessary nutritional requirements in all ages from childhood to old age and is especially useful in women. The Shatavari Kalpa of Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd. is more potent than any other Shatavari Kalpa available in the market, as it contains optimum quality Shatavari.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa aids in the proper growth of the children by nourishing all the Dhatus from Rasa to Shukra. It protects the child’s body from various health hazards by developing immunity.
- It provides nourishment to the brain that improves memory and concentration. It also relieves mental stress.
- During menstrual pain, irregular menses and menses with blood clots at menarche, Shatavari Kalpa by Dhootapapeshwar is extremely beneficial. It is useful in physical and mental disorders associated with the menopausal state.
- This herbal medication helps maintain the health of the baby and the mother in pregnancy as well as after delivery. It is also known to reduce the chances of miscarriage and abortion by giving strength to the uterus and nourishment to the foetus. Also helpful to increase lactation in lactating mothers.
- Churna of Ela (Sookshma)
- Sharkara (Saccharum Officinarum)
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
- Some of Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa uses include giving necessary nourishment to every cell in old age and preventing bleeding disorders like bleeding through the nose, throat, anus or urinary tract.
- Additionally, it helps to heal gastric ulcers by its Sheeta (cold) and Snigdha (oily) properties.
How to Use
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls of Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa with milk or fruit juice.
- Follow your physician’s prescribed dosage in case of special instructions.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use and use under medical supervision.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and protect it from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Q1. What does Shatavari Kalpa do for women?
Ans: Shatavari Kalpa is an ayurvedic herbal medicine mainly used as a tonic for the female reproductive system. Milk with Shatavari Kalpa is a traditional drink during and after pregnancy, as it helps to nurture the baby and promotes lactation.
Q2. Which part of the herb is used for making the medication?
Ans: Wild Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) is known as Shatavari. The tuberous roots are used to prepare the medicine. The harvested roots are dried and ground to make Shatavari churna which is used as a standalone or mixed with other ingredients.
Q3. Does Shatavari Kalpa help in reducing Vata doshas?
Ans: This herb has heat reducing properties and according to Ayurveda, it balances the Vata and Pitta doshas.