Threptin Vanilla Butterscotch Nutrition Diskettes Tin Of 275 G
The Threptin diskettes are a high-calorie protein supplement that comes in the form of canned biscuits. These biscuits are meant to provide deficit proteins in the diet of children. Children are more prone to eating a diet of high carbohydrates and fats, missing out on essential proteins and amino acids that help them grow and strengthen their immune system. The Threptin biscuits are thus the perfect dietary supplement for such children.
- The most beneficial aspect of the Threptin protein biscuits is that they serve as a quick protein-filled snack in between meals to quench the acute hunger of children.
- These diskettes (disk-shaped biscuits) are the perfect source of protein for children having protein deficit diets.
- Moreover, the Threptin diskettes can be consumed by not just children but people of all ages.
- Since these diskettes have an enticing vanilla and butterscotch flavour, it is quite easy to convince kids to eat them.
- Class 1 casein protein with PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) value-1.
- The Threptin vanilla butterscotch nutrition diskettes are also cholesterol and trans-fat free.
- These protein biscuits can be carried to school by children as a quick snack during school breaks.
- They also act as a beneficial snack companion on road trips, ensuring that a healthy and balanced diet is maintained.
- The Threptin diskettes can also be used as a nutritious party snack for children to ensure that children do not lack in their protein intake even during birthday parties.
- These protein-rich biscuits can also be used to help children in developing a strong immune system.
How to Use
- These high-calorie protein diskettes can be consumed in 3 to 4 numbers around 3 times a day.
- After opening the can of biscuits, they should be consumed within 3 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children to prevent them from overconsumption.
- Store in a cool dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always ensure the product is within the expiry date before consumption.
Q1: Can I combine these biscuits with other snacks for a wholesome breakfast for kids?
Ans: Yes, these biscuits can be paired with condiments and sauces to make for a delicious breakfast for kids.
Q2: What to do if my child develops unwanted side effects?
Ans: It’s best to consult with a doctor in such cases, although side effects from Threptin biscuits are extremely rare.
Q3: Can these biscuits be consumed by pregnant women?
Ans: It is advisable that a doctor is consulted before these biscuits are consumed by pregnant or lactating women.
Q4: Can people above the age of 70 consume them safely?
Ans: Since the protein requirement of the body reduces with old age, it is advisable to consult a doctor before doing this.
Q5: Can patients recuperating from physical injuries consume these biscuits?
Ans: Yes. In fact, it is recommended that such patients eat these biscuits for faster recovery.